What makes leg warmers attractive on a woman?

by miseryloveselders 41 Replies latest jw friends

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Whats the science on leg warmers? Why is that I can see a woman with socks on and it does absolutely nothing for me, but I see leg warmers, and I'm intrigued?

Not hot.

whoa..

What is it about the leg warmers that just drastically changes everything? They're pretty much just tube socks that expose the feet, buy why is it that those couple inches up the ante on sexy dramatically.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wow, you really need to get laid.

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

Not seeing it. You sure it's not just you?

EDIT: I like above comment.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Because you have your own personal freak-flag... fly it miseryloveselders.... fly it!

• tec
    tec

Perhaps because they leave the thighs and butt exposed, and so tease your imagination?

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

EDIT: I like above comment.

LOL, stop aggreeing with her!!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Perhaps because they leave the thighs and butt exposed, and so tease your imagination?

But everything is still pretty much covered though. I'm guessing imagination is where the intrigue lies, but there's still not much of a difference between socks that cover the whole foot along with the shin, and socks that expose the foot and cover the whole shin. I'm not into feet either before anyone asks. I mean its just a sock, but its not simply a sock. I guess the same can be said with a heel on a shoe. A stilletto is hot, but a flat isn't. At the same time, there's not much of a difference between the two. They're simply shoes with a variation of inches on the heel.

• tec
    tec

What about knee-high socks?

Or maybe you just have a leg-warmer fetish ;) I don't know what you're gonna do if women everywhere start walking around wearing them!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Or maybe you just have a leg-warmer fetish ;) I don't know what you're gonna do if women everywhere start walking around wearing them!

Praise Jah its spring time and summer will be approaching soon!! I won't look like a desperate pervert until roughly the fall and winter.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think the first pic teases better. A girl is sitting on the floor, wearing a man's shirt and socks exposing her legs above her thighs. Much sexier than the girl wearing legwarmers over black tights, IMHO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit