am i wrong?

by lenahmata 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• lenahmata
    lenahmata

I know a Regular Pioneer, she's 18 years old. I just knew that she had a relationship with a politician and a vicepresident of a certain parish church. I told the elders about it. The RP denied it, but the boy confirmed it. do you think i was wrong that i told the elders about it???.. as of now she's angry at me. and many more sisters and brothers are mad at me. what should i do?:(...

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

walk out the door and start a new life

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

you see, this is what's wrong with the whole setup. Why did you tell the elders? what are they going to do? If she's not in trouble, then obviously she has some sort of "pull" and nothing will happen to her. If that girl wants to pretend to knock on doors while hooking up with some pastor guy, then whatever. Life is screwed up enough. I would take this oppurtunity to disappear from the Hall.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

There aren't two witnesses to it, so it cannot be true. That's how the elders will view it.

Should you have snitched? Well, I wouldn't want anyone snitching on me and I would never do that to someone else, UNLESS they were the super-duper, Ricky Righteous kind of JDub that snubbed everyone else who wasn't up to their standards but at the same time was carrying on something on the "sly". Then, yeah, I'd probably nail 'em! Let them dance to the music they love. If they have a problem with that, show them WT 01/15/2011 pg 28, par 10.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Scripture says that you should have taken her aside and talked to her 1st to see if you could correct her. If that didn;t work, then you go with others to witness to her.

You basically stabbed her in the back, so I agree....

walk away and never return, unless it's to apologize.

dc

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes I would also walk out the door.But maybe apoligise to the one you sqealed on..
    We are not GOD's Cop's ...He sees all he want's too..You will be disfellowshipped.
    But that will be a GOD's send really.You continue to live a good life ,"OUR" LORD
    told us to LOVE GOD! & Your neighbour as yourself. So be good to yourself
    but dont bother to look at others sins,We have enough of our own dont we???

Mouthy BUT WELCOME to the board.I am the old granny on board & I tell it like
    I think. You know OLD GRANNIES!!!!Nosy old things. Well I am .But a For you first visit.

And a great big

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

It really depends on what your motive for "snitching" was. If it was merely spite, or snitching for snitching's sake, then I believe you were wrong. You involved yourself with something that didn't concern you.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

We are not GOD's Cop's

THANK YOU, mouthy! well-said! this is one of the big sticking points with me that JWs just don't seem to understand.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

what should i do?:(...

Grow up and stop putting your nose where it doesn't belong.

Oh, and welcome to the board.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Oh my. This changes everything. If a regular pioneer can be so involved in sin and not removed by Jehovah's channel, and if a well-meaning publisher can turn her in but nothing happens, then it might not be "the truth." I would leave immediately if you don't want to be part of their sins. Establish your own relationship with God and Jesus and leave organized religion (including the Jehovah's Witnesses) out of it.

Run.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit