Stunning new arial photograph of NOAH'S ARK on Google Earth!

by nicolaou 29 Replies latest social current

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Wow!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Hahaha

Oh, yeah, I can see how something like WOOD would survive for 4,000-5,000 years.

• rebel8
    rebel8

So Google Earth now has the technology to time travel back to the day when the flood waters just started to recede? Cool.

• nicolaou
  • White Dove
    White Dove

Buwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

• villabolo
    villabolo

White Dove: "Oh, yeah, I can see how something like WOOD would survive for 4,000-5,000 years."

It is possible for wood to survive for a much longer time than that, under the right circumstances. Prehistoric spears, dated at 300,000 years old have been discovered and scientifically confirmed. They had been buried, apparently on purpose, in a peat bog. Peat bogs are capable of preserving such artifacts. Even human beings several hundred years old, executed and deliberately thrown into a peat bog, have been discovered.

Of course, that picture above shows the ark on water. Supposedly, according to "arkologists", it's located on the frozen heights of Mount Ararat. Oh wait! Here's some . . .

New evidence of Noah's Ark

Villabolo

• Satanus
    Satanus

I see noah bbqing. Must be summer.

S

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

Poor kuhala bears! What a long swim to Australia!

(still kinda new here... is nicolau serious or joking?)

• sabastious
    sabastious

Still doesn't prove how they dealt with the millions of species they had to put in there

-Sab

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I've seen the Loch Ness monster on google earth too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit