Stunning new arial photograph of NOAH'S ARK on Google Earth!

by nicolaou 29 Replies latest social current

• whereami
    whereami

How fast do you think this picture will be floating around in Dub land to show the ark was real?

3-2-1 hits send to all the brothers in his contact list.

• jam
    jam

LOOK ,LOOK, I see in the far right side of the ARK. A

giraffe you see it, maybe my imagination you think.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

The picture's obviously a fake. Anyone who ever read a watchtower knows the ark didn't look like a boat, but more like a big wodden box.

W

• Black Sheep
  • Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

That picture looks distinctly familiar BS . . . a naturally-occurring geological formation I believe . . . I'm sure I have also seen a wider shot of the same feature showing a similar smaller structure nearby . . . your point for posting it no doubt? . . . unless Noah owned a fleet perhaps

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I did leave the Co-ords in

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

How many arks have they found now????

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I've got 1 in my back yard

• moshe
    moshe

I just finished reading a book, entitled, "the Voyage of the Ant" by James Dina. He built a Native American style birch bark canoe using only stone tools- a stone axe and flint knife ( made by him) and glued with pine pitch tar. He found out that the biggest tree his stone axe could cut down was only 3" in diameter. Maybe Noah had better tools- and better glue, but I doubt it.

• Terry
    Terry

A number of years ago I started doing something I had never done before.

I started questioning the basic premise of things which cause arguments.

Why?

Long running controversy usually contains a hidden premise BOTH sides buy into without knowing it.

By backing up one whole step and questioning the BASIS for the hidden premise the problem quickly goes away.

Like a fish looking at a worm wriggling in the water. It looks yummy. The fish bites the worm and---suddenly---YANK!

The fish is gutted, panfried, eaten and pooped out the end of some fisherman who had baited a HIDDEN HOOK.

This has happened to all of us here reading these Discussion topics.

We were pooped out the back end of a Kingdom hall wondering what the hell happened to us.

We started off our journey from pious believer in the bible to a steaming pile of Apostate Crap in an amazing journey of dizzying confusion.

Where was the HIDDEN HOOK?

It was when we accepted the Bible as the actual words of God, the actual words of Jesus, the actual factual accounts of Apostles and an accurate historical record of real events in mankind's history.

We had been conditioned to automatically accept that as a GIVEN and we did.

We saw wriggling in the water a yummy morsel of The Truth, beautifully explained FROM THE BIBLE and we chomped down on it.

Perhaps we need to back up next time.

Sniff that bible a bit longer. Nudge it with your nose before you bite.

Maybe the Bible itself is the hook that is hidden.

Maybe it contains man's words and not God's.

Maybe it was assembled by men with men's intentions and men's interpretations.

Maybe it was copied by ernest, well-intentioned people just trying to do the right thing.

Maybe the translators kept "helping" by changing things.

Maybe each generation of copyists, redactors, translators THEMSELVES simply accepted what the PREVIOUS men had done as FACT.

I'm just saying.....none of us would spend five minutes actually considering that a man saved all the animals in a big wooden box IF IT WEREN'T FOR ACCEPTING the hidden hook: the Bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit