My cousin got engaged to a Canadian sister nineteen days of meeting each other.

by RULES & REGULATIONS 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shamus100
    shamus100

Wow, don't people do dumb shit when they're horny? I'm sorry for being so vulgar, but it's the only way to express it truthfully.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My mother tried to get me to marry a Canadian brother who looked like a lumber jack that only wore primary colors, no lie. She pretended to be me and corresponded with this guy. I didn't find out about it until she handed me a package that contained pictures, a cassette tape, and a 5 page letter from this guy. I only 19 and I was not impressed.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" My mother tried to get me to marry a Canadian brother who looked like a lumber jack that only wore primary colors, "

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yes girl, she did. Apparently she wrote to the guy and invited him down for the summer convention. I was instructed to confirm the invite in a letter and she would give me a pair of shoes. I wrote the letter, told that guy he had been duped my mother, I was not interested, and don't bother to come. Pissed off my mother but because of a technicality I got my shoes anyway.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Josie your momma couldn't do a " thang " with you , you were hard headed as they come

and your your case it's a good thing.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm quietly stubborn. I think that's one of my qualities that saved me.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

They will both be sorry. Why did he have to go to Canada anyway? There should be a few local sisters to choose from.

But, I think the "the monkey" is right on this one.

And it is just stupid. That's the problem with a lot of Witness marriages. They think just because they're both in the "truth",that it's an automatic happy ending. One sister,still single and in her 60's, told me that you choose your marriage mate by their level of spirituality. Ugh,there are so many other factors.

• shamus100
    shamus100

MRS. JONES, HOW COULD YOU SPEAK OF OUR RELATIONSHIP ON THE NET! >:0

I can't believe you would divulge our past love. :'( How horrid of you. ;)

• chase
    chase

rules and reg... no diss, i only asked because the conversation sounded like the one i had with a dub friend; similar situation.if i had a threesome it would only include 2 females not god. just sayin. charlie sheen IS a WINNER.

• seawolf
    seawolf

19 days? What the hell was taking them so long? /sarcasm

I know of several that got engaged the first time they MET so 19 days is slow in JW la-la land.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit