What are the people at Bethel like? What's the GB like?

by doubtful 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• johnnyc
    johnnyc

"cult classic": What was very unkind and unloving? That they dismissed someone who claimed to be gay at a place where there is virutally 90% men? I guess Paul is unloving for what he said about gay men. Why would a practicing gay man WANT to be associated with the WT anyway??? That is like a Jew wanting to join the Nazi Party.

• survived75
    survived75

I am finding this really interesting.

Does anyone know what the Canadian Bethel is like? Has anyone been to the Canadian Bethel?

• itsbeenalongtime
    itsbeenalongtime

I live only a few hours from Walkhill and about 4 hours brom Brooklynn and I can tell you that most of them are just kids...... However when they leave most of them are the "I know everything" type because everyone freaks out about them being from Bethel.....Kinda makes me sick. My brother in law is in Brooklynn right now and he is a wonderful guy...But sadly he will turn out like the rest of the ones that leave.....

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I didnt knew the world until I got in bethel.... you name it. Its all fake smiles and fake camaradery. leave something on your bed in the morning and you will get in trouble. be late for breakfast? you are in trouble. be late for lunch? you are in trouble.

they all look so spirit-begotten .... my balls! i saw it all inside and I kept it quiet because.... wait on Jah!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit