IM SOOO ANGRY!!!!!!!

by bez 22 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I think what upsets and annoys many people who left this organization is how insincere and

hypocritical most JWS are as well as their potent arrogance about themselves.

This so called "brother" who was wanting to dissolve your marriage to create something new

with you and himself just reeks of disingenuous personal hypocritical self concern for him and only him.

This religion as you found for yourself is pretentious and corrupt and not surprising so are the people inside of it.

The best way I found and its at times a hard thing to do, is stay clear of any JWS all together, they will only degrade you,

malign your character and show copious amounts of disrespect. Trust me I've tried and yes I was a born-in as well.

Take care.

• scarredforlife
    scarredforlife

You've gotten great advice here.

The best way I found and its at times a hard thing to do, is stay clear of any JWS all together, they will only degrade you,

malign your character and show copious amounts of disrespect.

I was a born-in also. You just have to go on with your life and put all those JW people that you have known in your past. Look forward not backward.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Mental diseases like your friend's mom exist out in the "world," too.

Had my run around with one exactly like her.

Couldn't shake her!

Answered her back much more than I should have.

But, I learned where the problem lie.

I felt guilty of a possible act that never happened.

She invented it and made me doubt myself.

Check out my thread. It's ridiculous.

Now, if faced with another mental case, I will just say weirdo and that will be that.

I, too, felt instant relief by posting my experience because of the wonderful folks here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit