IM SOOO ANGRY!!!!!!!

by bez 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I think everyone has too much time on their hands.

If you don't attend the meetings anymore, who cares what these idiots think of you? Just live your own life and forget about these drama queens.

• jam
    jam

"Name is tarnished in the Witnesses community"There were things

said about me that would make your head spin and many others

on this site.

"you are the devils child". We all become the devil s children when

we leave the borg.

"Her mother crying every day and telling her she is going to die, her

and her children at armageddon". How sick is that.

Bez; If you walk into A mental insitution and A patient confront you,

and that patient call you every disgusting name in the book.

Would you be upset, no, why because you know the person is

mental. The mother is not walking on stable ground, she sounds a little nuts.

The borg still have some control over your life. When you get to

the point in your life if A Jw tell you, Bez you are the same as

A dog that return too his vomit, you laugh in their face, you

will die at the end of days, you chuckle in their face and tell

them , you are as nutty as A fruit cake. Get control over your life.

When you realize how comical these people can be and not

to be taken seriously, then you will move on.

• mouthy
    mouthy

The only one Anger hurts is YOU!!!

Ignore them.... Continue to LOVE your hubby & children .Orders from Granny

• I quit!
    I quit!
    anyone know of any medication you can take to give you that 'i dont give a shit how you feel about me' feeling!???!!!

I don't think there is a pill. What you need is something called self-esteem. Most Witnesses suffer from a lack of it and no wonder. The Watchtower keeps telling them that they are not doing enough to please them or Jehovie. You need to remember that most Witnesses aren't really your friends. They will only love and back you if your remain a good little JW. Who needs people like that in there life? If anything you should feel sorry for them. They are wasting their life trying to please an organition that will spit them out the moment they disagree anything they teach and then they will be in the same position you are in.

• I quit!
  • bez
    bez

WOW Thank you everyone! ~I love you all! Since writing this last night i cant tell you the instant relief i felt, and just from the first few comments... i realised... YEAH!!!! Why exactly am i bothered what these 'ill minded' people think of me or my family!!!!!

I know i need to move on now... think i need to visit this site abit more to find some common sense and wise words!!! Thanks y'al!

Think i need to show my hubby thesed comments. i think it could help him too to see the ludicrousy in the whole thing and help him to realise it realy is time to move on and let these idiots get on with it!

Bez xx

• looloo
    looloo

i know exactly what you mean , about how angry it makes you , a disfelowshipped friends mum believes im a bad influence on her daughter as im a "wicked apostate " her daughter since leaving the truth has done many things such as tatoos, body piercing , sleeping around and im very fond of this girl but feel she is rebelling late in life as she wasnt able to do so as a teen in a cult , then an abusive marriage . what really pissed me off is when she told her daughter (my friend ) that the ex min servant who raped my 13 year old daughter aswell as others in the congreagation was not an actual paedoplhile !!!!!!! (she is friends with the child abusers sisters ) the reason he is ok is because he still believes in "the truth " and my friend and i dont (i believe in god but my friend is athiest !) so sister nutcase thinks that never mind if you rape children you have known since babies so long as you "love jehovah " !!!!!!! wouldnt even waste pen and ink writing to that mad cow to give her a piece of my sane mind , just pity your mates mum like i do because they sound equally bonkers ! enjoy your life now love looloo x

• bez
    bez

wow looloo, just goes to show the whole bloody set up is a mess!! They really are deluded enough to think that they are somehow better than everyone else, and as long as you go to meetings you are better than a true lover of God who refuses to get caught up in cultish behaviour!

totally BONKERS, I agree!!!! xx

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Hi bez, sorry you are so upset, you really need to chill out and put all this behind you and be happy with your own little precious family, build a bubble around yourselves that others cannot penetrate, I have tried this with my little family and it works.

I find a blend of aromatherapy oils that relax and uplift do wonders for me, spend an evening pampering yourself, give each other a lovely massage, and work out some fun days to spend together as a family. Shove everything that is negetive out, what ever any of them think or want to think or say about you does'nt matter a hoot. You and your family's happiness is what is most important. Don't let them spoil it.

I made up my mind to do this and it really works, start afresh and make new friends and new and different places you visit. Try and avoid any situations where you will hear horrible gossip or negetive comments about you or your family. SHUT THEM OUT.

Sending you Love and best wishes RosePetal

• Highlander
    Highlander

Jam reminds me of something Garybus had posted on this forum at one time:

"you should treat every Jehovah's witness as if they are both mentally ill and mentally retarded."

It will save you a lot of grief and anger.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit