They really are pooping their pants over these latest "signs"...

by undercover 86 Replies latest jw friends

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

Do you think if 2012 chaos happens (in any form), will the jdubs take credit for foretelling the end "genericly", or will they give any credit to the real prophets of 2012, the myans?

also i've noticed that none of the jdubs i know(my family&exfriends) have attempted to contact me about "the end" recently.

i guess i have been judged unworthy. jesus must have let them know.

are they not supposed to go out after the lost sheep? are they not supposed to leave the whole flock to look for the lost one?

nobody wants me "there" i guess.

this doesn't make me sad. i makes me realize how dangerous i am to "the doctrine". they won't even attempt to contact me.

i have become powerful with my knowledge of their bullspit.

but i wish they would try....

Prophesy only becomes clear and understandable after the event has happened.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

@ Nathan...this is so true I nearly hurt myself laughing...

this is the only form of "cluster orgasm" approved by the WTB&TS.

(pokes undercover )

• rebel8
    rebel8

AFAIK the alleged Mayan prediction for next year....well there was no prediction from the Mayans. 12/12/2012 was just supposed to be a big party.

Anyway, if Armageddon were to happen, some religious wingnut would be right about the precise date, and the other 1,000,000,000,000 religious wingnuts who had given vague predictions would all be claiming to be correct about the date too.

• d
    d

Their is a very religious female in my class.Who told me that the end could be near.I wonder if she is a Jw Probably not.These people are truly nuts and needs to be put in a padded room.

• chickpea
    chickpea

well, i hope they start throwing
    their worthless money in the street
    since i am a li'l short of cash and i
    have tuition to pay

• jeckle
    jeckle

yes and look at all the crap that happen in the real great deppression and wwi & wwii i mean this is nothing ladies and gents. its just we are global now like never before. i hate death and destruction as much as the next guy. but i agree with gayle btw i live in az too i think their's a lot of az'ers here and nm'ers i kinda run between both. hoorah! very good thread.

• Satanus
    Satanus

2012 ain't here, yet. It will prolly be totally boring, after all the excitment of 2011.

S

• I quit!
    I quit!

Maybe they should add this 60's song by the Turtles to Jdub song book:

The TurtlesChicken Little Was Right Lyrics:

Did ya hear what happened to the world today?
    Somebody came an' they took it away.
    Wrapped it up in a wire net,
    Took it away an' it ain't back yet.

We were waiting,
    We were watching.
    Yes we knew it all along.
    You were wrong.

Put it in a place where dead words lie.
    Underneath a tombstone, ten miles high.
    We're so safe, so secure,
    Heaven knows we're absolutely sure.
    Never grew up but now it's dead.
    What'd'you suppose the epitaph read?
    We're so young, we're so good
    Heaven knows we surely must endure.

We were waiting,
    We were watching.
    Yes we knew it all along.
    You were wrong.
    Now it's gone.....

They might need a little editing but overall I think the dubs could it.

• mostlydead
    mostlydead

I was a little surprised to see a post on Facebook today from an evangelical Christian acquaintance of mine that included a quote from Luke 21 and a question, "Are you ready?" Didn't expect to see that from a non-witness source.

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

You are SOOOOO RIGHT I am just about DONE with all this. If this is how Jehovah their God wants to warn people to come to him......Screw him he is an @$$ !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit