Missing Meetings is OK??

by aniron 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

From a practical viewpoint, boasting sessions are a complete waste of your time. I get 90% of the information online, and mostly right here. Sometimes I actually get new information as an apostate about 6 weeks before the witlesses get them, even as hounders.

Additionally, I get to see what a waste of time attending boasting sessions really is. Most of the articles are scatter-brained. The article about the new Kingdumb maladies contains a major argumental fallacy--starting a discussion about high quality music, and then tying their pxxx poor excuse for music to the discussion. And there are way too many parts at the boasting sessions discussing attendance. This is a complete waste of everyone's time. I feel there would be more in attendance if something of genuine value was created at the Kingdumb Hells, which there is none.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Missing Meetings is OK = the washtowel would never say this because they wouldn't be able to 'mind cleans' you.

My advice though is to miss as many meetings as possible!!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Missing meetings is ...................Way Cool!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

...but make sure you turn in some field recruiting time no matter what.

If there were a column on a field "service" report for meetings attended, then it would be more important to attend all of them.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I wonder if the person read about the experience of some people on "special" assignments for Bethel or Regional Building Committees. Some of those dudes are almost never at their congregation's meetings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit