New 'light' or flip flop on wild beast/image of the wild beast

by Anony Mous 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• willyloman
    willyloman

I would guess that if they don't talk about the UN it's because they don't want people digging into their own past association with them.

Or perhaps their association isn't "past" but ongoing and more discreet nowadays.

For those who forgot, or didn't know, the NGO scandal centered on the disclusure that the WT had made a deal with the UN to say nice things about an organization they'd condemned for many years.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Mr.Falcon - "Vidiot, thank you for explaining that."

My pleasure.

Mr.Falcon - "Just making shat up now as we go along now."

Not even that.

If they change the script too much this late in the game, too many members will be all "WTF?"

Hmm. Then again, maybe not.

The ones that would say "WTF?" (Lefties, creative types, intellectuals, out-of-the-box thinkers) are mostly all gone by now...

Mr.Falcon - "We might as well be proclaiming judgment against the forces of Mordor. My Lord, even now the King of the North marches towards Brooklyn...."

LOL!!!

Wait, that's just weird, 'cuz I was watching The Return of the King only last night...

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Wait, that's just weird, 'cuz I was watching The Return of the King only last night...

pretty sure that you can count that as service time.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Off course I was 'encouraged' to do 'bible study', prayer and service.

I'm sure by studying the bible you'll come to the same conclusion as the society with regards to the identity of the wild beast.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit