Floral dresses on women and cheap suits and conservative 'do's on old men

by White Dove 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I went from 1st through 5th grade in Southeast Louisiana from 1965-1970. We girls were only allowed to wear skirts or dresses to school. We were only allowed to wear cullottes if they looked like skirts or had flaps over them in front and back. We froze to death in the winter time. It was not modest when we did cartwheels at recess or sat up on the monkey bars, over the boys. They probably could see our underpants, though they didn't say anything. When we moved to Atlanta in 1970, we got to wear pants. Then came the witnesses, grrrrrrrrr.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

It was not modest when we did cartwheels at recess or sat up on the monkey bars, over the boys. They probably could see our underpants, though they didn't say anything. When we moved to Atlanta in 1970, we got to wear pants. Then came the witnesses, grrrrrrrrr.

Considering old school perverts, I wonder how much intention was at play when it came to school girls being mandated to wear those little skirts? Even to this day, the school girl fantasy is spoken of out in the open like its normal or something.

• White Dove
    White Dove

After quitting the meetings in October 2005, I swore off dresses.

I hate them.

They are good for others, but not me.

I'm making a sweater dress (bet it doesn't turn out) and will wear leggings under it.

It's very short and leggings will be perfect.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I'm making a sweater dress (bet it doesn't turn out) and will wear leggings under it.

It's very short and leggings will be perfect.

, but you're in Greenland...... and I'm in the US......

Have to say that sounds pretty friggin hot, if I do say so myself. I've noticed that leg warmers have come back, and I have to admit they look sexy on women. I can see what the big deal was about that big nosed chick in that movie with the guy from Roadhouse. You know, they were dancing on wooden floors or something?

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Plus sweaters look good on women I've noticed. The fabric highlights a woman's curves. Personally as a man, I hate sweaters, particularly turtle knecks. My one homie wears turtle necks, and he looks good in them. So I went shopping one weekend and tried a couple on, I felt like I was in the gallows. Too restrictive. I'll stick to white tees, and golf shirts, and the occasional Geoffrey Beene.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

but you're in Greenland...... and I'm in the US......

Do you really know where she iz, Miz?

I do!

V665V665

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Do you really know where she iz, Miz?

I do!

Oh do tell Vamp, do tell!!!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

There is another possibility (for the teen-age males). It is possible that a young man wearing a suit and tie and carrying a briefcase on Saturday morning is on the high school debate team. Tournaments are on Saturdays, and they wear proper "business attire" for those occassions. Here's how to tell the difference: the debate team's briefcases have briefs supporting both sides of the question, and they understand and can present them both effectively.

Young lady debators aren't likely to be mistaken for Witnesses, because they wear dress-for-success business attire rather than mid-thigh floral prints. Besides the team dress code, there is a psychological angle: like their male counterparts, they wear clothes that say "I am competent, I know what I am doing, I am not intimidated." What message does a floral print dress send?

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

You'll have to PM me about that, Miz...

Don't you already have something going on with Broken Promises, hound dog?

V665V665

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

What message does a floral print dress send?

LOL, Victim!! Or maybe, "Take me!!", or maybe, Victim!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit