Scavenging for members at their place of work

by White Dove 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quentin
    Quentin

LOL at mrsjones....don't much care for boiled penuts like mine roasted with salt of course.......

Just really irritated and view them as a neusance....That's to be expected. You asked to be left alone. Problem is they haven't done so. A simple no will not keep them from coming around, lest for now. You've got more self control tham me.

Karma is getting me for that year of pioneering and months of auxillary pioneering. I just know it. LOL!...Yup, karma often bites one in the______......Glad to see you have retained a sense of humor about the situation...... It'll work itself out, for you and your peace of mind, sooner than later I hope.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Quin,

No more visits...yet. The way they do it is so disorganized that I'd be surprised if anyone knew that I asked to be taken off the list.

I doubt there is a list.

Two had come by who said they heard about me (must be on a list).

Two came by just looking for deafy converts. (not a list).

I figure this is all coming from one congregation (that covers miles upon miles of territory).

It will get around eventually that I am not gonna bite the bate.

I'm the hostess/meeter/greeter/cleaner there so must be sweet and cheerful.

For irritations such as these, I go on auto pilot, which looks the same as the real thing except when I turn around and squeeze my eyes shut or roll them.

It serves me well.

Peace will be had, dammit!

• Quentin
    Quentin

Good...maybe they have done their best and will now leave you alone....hope so, no deserves to be a target.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Well, what we did was after hitting the known deafies on the territory card (short list of addresses), we'd begin going door to door asking if the people knew of any deaf neighbors or where they were located, and we'd make a note of the location given.
    If a bizness was the next door, we'd ask if there were any deaf people there. ..."

Brrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

White Dove, I just had the most awful thought when I read that [page 1...]

Is it possible that your boss is also giving those names to the local JWs???

T'would be a sneaky way to get more bible - er, Watchtower - studies...

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit