My ONLY Regret about being an Ex-Jehovah's Witness...

by civicsi00 14 Replies latest jw friends

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Reading the title of this thread, you may believe that perhaps there is ONE thing that I am discontent with in being an Ex-Jehovah's Witness; and possibly this might mean that I would return to the Watchtower.

Well, it's NOT one of those threads. I am QUITE HAPPY and CONTENT since leaving. I don't regret it one BIT.

My ONLY regret with being an ex-jehovah's witness is that I will NEVER be able to CONFRONT the people behind the curtain.

I would have loved to have met Fred Franz... only to be able to confront him about all his false prophecies.

I would have loved to have met Rutherfraud... only to be able to tell him that he wasn't just "being an ass" for the whole 1925 thing. I would have told him that he never stopped "being an ass".

I would have loved to have met Russell... only to be able to tell him that 1914 DID NOT come true as he predicted and that he should dismantle everything he built.

I would still love to meet the current GB members. Why do they have to hide in their Ivory Tower? Is it because they are not men? To me they're not. They're nothing. They can't even stand up and hold a worldwide discussion with ex-members. Instead they have to belittle them from behind their little curtain up in Watchtowerland, NY.

There's something satisfying about being able to confront people. I am usually a timid and quiet person, but I would have plenty of words for the people listed above.

Thank you for listening.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I regret being an ex-jw. Had I never joined the stupid cult in the first place I could not be an 'ex'.

W

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

my regret is not taking the chance when i had it to kick those goddamn elders in the balls for trying to diff me for no valid reason and fucking up my family life!!

• moshe
    moshe

JWs are gullible, that being said, we have to accept that our WT related bad luck could only happen with our personal permission. The top leaders in WT land are men without a conscience, so nothing you could say or do would have changed them.. Everyone who disagrees with a meglomanic is always on the wrong side of the fence.

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

ooops! i almost forgot...they have no balls!!

guess a good bitchslap would do...

• JeffT
    JeffT

I find that being an xjw is very much like being a recovering alcoholic. In both cases I can have a pity party or I can build on my experience and help others. Obviously, I've chosen the later.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Rascal Flatts
    I'M MOVING ON

2nd line in the song:
    Finally content with a past I regret.

That works for me.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

My only regret is not becoming an exJW sooner!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah`s Witness`s..

Can`t Dance in their Underwear..

http://www.seeing-stars.com/Locations/CA1/CameronDancing.jpg

.................. ...OUTLAW

• factfinder
    factfinder

@serenitynow- I agree! there were so many times years ago I wanted to stop but my conscience would not let me.

I wish I had never become one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit