My ONLY Regret about being an Ex-Jehovah's Witness...

by civicsi00 14 Replies latest jw friends

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

lol! outlaw are those spiderman panties?? theyre hot!

• d
    d

NO regrets, but I do feel bad for the other people my own age.wasting their youth serving men

• nugget
    nugget

my only regret is that there are those I love and care for cannot see the madness and they will not hear what I say.

My personal viewpoint is that I do not regret walking away I just wish we had done it sooner.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

CIVICS100:

My only 'regret' about being an Ex-Jehovah's Witness is that I should have made my exit and been an Ex-Jehovah's Witness at least ten years earlier than I did. So, instead of being the ten-year 'fader' that I am, I would have been a twenty-year fader.

While many things in the religion didn't sit well with me early on, there came a point where I was unhappy and was experiencing what some have termed 'cognitive dissonance'. So, instead of 'hoping' I would feel better, I should have ended the whole charade right then and there. The tragedy is the time wasted.

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

I have two regrets. I regret not doing the research while I was still in. I think I could've got my brother out and possible the rest of my family. My other regret is being such a good girl. I was so scared of disappointing everyone. Well, now I've experienced the worst, what did I have to be so scared of? I wish I'd been a whole lot naughtier. Would've been a lot more fun and had a lot more social experience. Oh well, live and learn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit