Who REALLY IS the Faithful and Discreet Slave?

by TimothyT 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Este
    Este

I don`t Know and..I don`t Care..[outlaw]

I shot the sheriff but I did not shoot the deputy.......

At least you can admit to the truth............the wild beast is United States, Great Britain, and Spain whom went against all in opposition to wage war against those in The Middle East

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441 is a United Nations Security Council resolution adopted unanimously by the United Nations Security Council on November 8, 2002, offering Iraq under Saddam Hussein "a final opportunity to comply with its disarmament obligations" that had been set out in several previous resolutions (Resolution 660, Resolution 661, Resolution 678, Resolution 686, Resolution 687, Resolution 688, Resolution 707, Resolution 715, Resolution 986, and Resolution 1284). [1]

United NationsSecurity Council Resolution666, adopted on September 13, 1990, after recalling resolutions 661 (1990) and 664 (1990) which discussed the humanitarian situation in Iraq and Kuwait and the detention of nationals from foreign countries, the Council decided to ask the Security Council Committee to determine if humanitarian needs have arisen and to keep the situation under review. At the same time, it expected Iraq to comply with its obligations under international law, including the Fourth Geneva Convention, relating to the safety and detainment of third-state nationals in Iraq and occupied Kuwait

A dispute exists over the "legitimacy" of the 2003 invasion of Iraq. The debate centers around the question whether the invasion was an unprovoked assault on an independent country that may have breached international law, or if the United Nations Security Council authorized the invasion (whether the conditions set in place after the Gulf War allowed the resumption if Iraq did not uphold to the Security Council resolutions). [1] Those arguing for its legitimacy often point to Congressional Joint Resolution 114 and UN Security Council resolutions, such as Resolution 1441 and Resolution 678 [ 1 ] [ 2 ] . Those arguing against its legitimacy also cite some of the same sources, stating they do not actually permit war but instead lay out conditions that must be met before war can be declared. Furthermore, the Security Council may only authorise the use of force against an "aggressor" [ 3 ] in the interests of preserving peace, whereas the 2003 invasion of Iraq was not provoked by any aggressive military action.

Estephan

• VampireDCLXV
  • LV101
    LV101

tec --- your reply is helpful. this is informative even though i never believed it could be the w/tower, well, maybe for a couple of yrs.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Sometimes your timing and sense of the absurd are together superb, V.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

STOP IT!!!

diana

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Sometimes your timing and sense of the absurd are together superb, V.

This is one of the most supremely flattering compliments I have ever received here. Thank-you Nick.

You do have a way with words yourself...

V665V665

• The Quiet One
  • wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

yes

who REALLY IS the faithfull and descreet slave ?

while the question call it at singular , the context shows there are several individuals

find them ! (I found one)

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Great point. This was something i tried to explain to a sister when i posted this thread.

She was having none of it.

HAHA!!! xxx

• Quotes
    Quotes

Barging in on this ancient thread to add my $0.02

"Who really is the faithful and discrete slave?"

IMO that question deserves as much (or as little) deliberation as the following equally salient questions:

"Who really is Helen of Troy?"

"Who really is Jason, who are The Argonauts, and what does the Golden Fleece represent?"

"Who really are the 72 Virgins? And would't it be more heavenly for those hard working martyrs if those women were at least a little bit experienced in the ways of the flesh, if you know what I mean?"

"Who is the real Tom Sawyer, and what does the parable of the White Washing of The Fence(tm) represent?"

"How much wood would a Woodchuck chuck, if a Woodchuck could chuck wood?"

"Who really is Evil Kirk, and where does he come from? Transporter accident splitting Original Kirk's persontality? Or from a parallel universe, consistent with the multi-verse hypothesis?"

~Q

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit