When You Look Back, Can You Believe That You Actually . . .

by PublishingCult 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I initially believed it when I first joined the cult, or rather, wanted to believe it. I had gone through a fair bit of crap, so the idea of a 'paradise' sounded kind of ok. Still, there was a lot that just didn't add up.

Once I got to really know the JWs, I decided that I would blow my own head off the day after armageddon if I was unlucky enough to survive it. The thought of living in a world filled with people like that was just too depressing.

W

• d
    d

Yes that photo is very creepy.

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

Jaun Miguel, lol! Oh the opportunities wasted!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I enjoyed the spoof pic PC

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

what, I'm NOT gonna get my 72 virgins???

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

72 inexperienced virgins.......I'd rather have one slut, unlimited buffalo wings and Becks, and not have to worry about my belly..... The Muslims ever stop fantasizing about the virgins, and start eating bacon, the Middle East will simultaneously yell Peace & Security.....

Seriously though, reflecting on it all, it is kind of silly. Excessive vegetation, elevator music playing Kingdom Melodies or that new abomination of a song book, tucked in polo shirts and khakis, cleanly shaven men, floral ankle length dresses, all the fruit and veggies we can imagine, everyone smiling,

Reflecting on all of that, it seems like a world like that wouldn't build character.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Excessive vegetation, elevator music playing Kingdom Melodies or that new abomination of a song book, tucked in polo shirts and khakis, cleanly shaven men, floral ankle length dresses, all the fruit and veggies we can imagine, everyone smiling,..

Brave New World (minus the orgies)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    72 inexperienced virgins.......I'd rather have one slut, unlimited buffalo wings and Becks,

I agree with this comment 100%

W

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

I have always hated wachtower pictures. Can we see the oringanal pichure.

• Me Myself and I
    Me Myself and I

I still believe. The bible talks about a new world order. The lords prayer talks about bringing about peace on earth. I dont believe and run with the witnesses anymore. I do however still and always will have faith in God, his son, and his eternal plans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit