Young people, you can die if you do not progress in the truth and become baptized.

by garyneal 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Jesus did say faith without works is dead.

Show me the scripture that defines 'works' as handing out Botchtower and Asleep! ragazines, attending Ass-emblies and KH Meetings, and underlining words in a Botchtower publication.

LOL @ punkofnice! (I seem to be typing this a lot lately )

• LovelyEunie
    LovelyEunie

An elder told me "We don't judge. Only Jehovah is the one who judges".

They lie through their teeth everytime they say this, I just want to slap them everytime this comes out of their mouth. JW's always say that they don't judge, because that job is left up to Jehovah, but if God says "Hate what is bad", meaning people with tattoos, people who smoke, homosexuals, people who have sex before marriage, people who live together etc.., then the JW's are supposed to do exactly that, meaning all the latter I just named could truly good people in their hearts, but since God has deemed all this bad, then the JW's in fact will look down on you and be very harsh towards people, but then have the nerve to say they don't judge...please, my mother was just having a phone conversation with her JW sister putting down a worldly woman because she chose to live with her boyfriend without being married.

• JoJoJones
    JoJoJones

I remember learning in a childhood development class that children are eleven years old before they can really think in a truly logical way. Little kids are not ready to make a huge decision regarding getting baptized or not! They are simply not prepared for that decision. If they want to get baptized when they are very young, I think children should be encouraged to wait until they are older to make such an important choice for their lives. Little ones may think they are ready to decide that, but really, they need more time to grow and learn! Heaven help the kids in this religion!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit