Did you feel this way?

by purplesofa 20 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

These two comments are from a JW message board. The comments were to an article posted about the uprising in Greece.

This is so sad, but you no we are very, very, very close to the end of this system. I am so glad because I hate this system and Satan along with it. What they have done to Jehovah and Jesus as well as Jehovah's people. I am waiting to see what Jehovah is going to do next. We need to keep busy with the preaching work.

you are right my sister, satan is very evil and so are his human servants, Jehovah will give us the stranth to put up with what they might do to us. but jehovah is going to have LOTS of FUN when he comes to disstroy them, hope ill make it to see his powere.

I can honestly say I never felt like Jehovah would be having lots of fun destroying people at Armegeddon when I was deeply involved with being a JW. I never felt like any worldy person was personally doing something to Jehovah, Jesus or their people. Afterall, they knew no better.

With all the protests going on around the world, don't the JW's realize that people are becoming aware of the suppression they(worldies) have been under, that the internet has helped people to share information and be enlightened? And don't those that are uprising need the strength of what these evil dictators are and might do to them?

And is their Jehovah having lots of fun right now watching the death that is happening?

Is this persons feelings pretty much what most JW's feel? I don't remember.

She is waiting to see what Jehovah will do next, what is he doing now?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yes Purps,

the ones that still come and visit here on occasion

still have that mindset. And do you remember the picture

in the children Bible stories book, where the people

were smiling when the red sea covered pharoahs chariots

a sane person would look on in horror even if it was someone

they didn't like.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I am trying to remember how I justified my own self to think that way and support it.

Deep in my heart I don't think I ever was truely a JW.

At some time though, I thought I was.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Like anyone is doing anything to jehovah, the wt god. Heehee. What a laugh. 'Course, if he really did exist, he might get off his holy ass and actually DO something to make the loads of the people easier. But, no, nothing.

S

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I don't think I ever thought about having fun at the destruction. Maybe a just a tad towards those that I thought were singling me out for persecution because of my beliefs.

But isn't there a scripture about Jehovah *not* taking delight in the destruction of someone wicked???

-Aude.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

kill em, kill em all dear jehovah, kill em mother efers, like ukilled the egyptians, caananites, sodomites, moabites...

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I gotta say that these individuals are downright sick! That attitude is utterly sadistic and anti-Christian.

Ezekiel 33:11 NIV

"Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord , I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, people of Israel?'"

I never felt the need to hate on all of mankind 'cuz they aren't JWs. If anything, I felt pity for sincere people who couldn't see it our way. But now, I know the utter hypocrisy and spite that exists among JWs so I'm glad to be free of that claptrap.

V665V665

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

The pictures that have come out of Libya, Egypt etc the last few weeks of the people killed there are horrible, I looked at some of the pics the first few days

but now when there is a warning of graphic content, I don't open it. It's nice that I have that choice.

I hope that JW's think about what they are giddy about with the mass killing they are praying for.

If I sincerely believed it to happen and wanted to spare myself of just seeing the dead, I would suggest a more effective effort in the door to door work!!!!!

purps

• wasblind
    wasblind

" If I sincerely believed it to happen and wanted to spare myself of just seeing the dead, I would suggest a more effective effort in the door to door work!!!!! "

Ditto Purps,

but instead they cut out and cut back on the individual book studies, pioneer hours, etc, etc,etc..........

when 9/11 happened, it was on radio, tv, internet, everything available to get the

message out quick, not the JW's they believe takin' the time consuming route, this news is so urgent they

can take their time in gettin' it out

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I was never like that..

I realized at a young age the WBT$ was full of shit..

And..

I could Spell..LOL!!..

.................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit