I'm an HBH

by Lunatic Faith 21 Replies latest jw friends

• breathing
    breathing

trust your own motives for hiding, you are looking after yourself in your own way, we all do this leaving shit in our own sweet way,

why should you have to talk to uninvited guests if you dont want to,

they will give up eventually, or slow down anyway,

it took me a while after leaving to start realising that i didnt owe my life to be an open book for ANYONE anymore, i didnt have to answer the phone if i didnt want to and i dont have to answer the door if i dont want to,

in the cong, we had lives where you had to explain yourself to anyone who asked, i felt like if theyd asked me to show them what colour knickers i was wearing, i would have had to have shown them! but news flash WE DONT HAVE TO ANSWER TO ANYONE ANYMORE!! (im saying that to myself too, cos i need reminding!)

so go easy on yourself, and give yourself a break,

• Scott77
    Scott77

I am sorry your family went through all that LunaticFaith, and I am glad you are finding your freedom now. Those poor people knocking on your door have no idea how hurtful they are, how UNloving they are in both doctrine and procedure. When I get frustrated and angry at them I try to remember that they are victims and I was once one, too.

Mad Sweeney

Hi Mad Sweeney ,

I particularly liked this idea as expressed above. Many times, I tend to view all JWs are victims. Their not knowing what they are doing is more hurtful to those who want to be left out alone. The many harrassments they make on people is largely driven by a false belief that they are doing a 'life saving work', that is more of them showing love to the world, not wanting them to get destroyed. This incorrect thinking is deeply entrenched as a result of many years of brainwashing through indoctrination. I think, the CO is a master harrasser. That explains why his scheduled visit usually concides increased harrassments of unwilling householders who want to b left alone. Sigh.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit