by stillin9 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• sd-7
    sd-7

He will call

The dead will answer

Something, sooooooooomething, something else

And we shall live forever

As the works of his own hand

Dude. I can remember that much just from wifey playing Kingdom Melodies at home. I never remember playing those songs. Who would want to? I did memorize a few. I think...Recognizing Earth's New King, and Follow the Warrior King!...yeah, and Fear Them Not!, Forward You Witnesses!, and...The Light Gets Brighter. Nowadays, none of it has any similarity to the old stuff, much of which was actually pretty good and got scrapped for no good reason. Bummer.

And by the way, when the song starts, I'm using that as MY intermission, so why the heck wouldn't I want my kids to do the same? If you got to go, you got to go.

I actually wet my pants as a kid at the KH years ago, probably 'cause I was scared to ask to use the bathroom. Eventually, I learned to get up on my own when I had to go. I can mostly remember being very hot and wanting to sleep at the KH as a small child. But I learned a lot. And I'll remember that really cute girl who I never saw again, who kept turning around and looking at me during the meeting. I wonder what ever happened to her? Another story..."I'm a married spud, I'm a married spud."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit