Here's one more free mind...

by Pika_Chu 40 Replies latest jw friends

• d
    d

Welcome, we are glad you have come.How do you feel about leaving? do not worry I was nervous at first since I did not want people to know that I had an account.But as time goes on the nervousness wears off

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Welcome pica-chu. If you have not yet, you will soon learn you are not the strange thinking one. Here you will find support and understanding of what you have gone through in the JW cult. Also you will find your thinking ability will increase the more you read and ponder what others have to say on this board. So good to see another one who has broke free from the cult. Totally ADD

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome. Tell us your story if you can.

• scary21
    scary21

Welcome!!!!!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Hello and welcome!

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome.

Bangalore

• Franklin Massey
    Franklin Massey

Welcome! Looking forward to your contributions here.

• nugget
    nugget

Welcome to the board I am glad that you have found it helpful in your journey. I look forward to reading your experiences.

• Little Imp
  • Pika_Chu
    Pika_Chu

@everyone, Sorry I havent been on all weekend. Once again, thanks all for the warm welcome. You wanted to hear my story, and it's a long one, so I'll probably put it in another thread in a few days.

@Reopened Mind, I just came up with the name on the spot. I couldn't think of anything better when I made my account. I'm not sure why I included the underscore though. Perhaps I was thinking I would like to be called Pika for short? Didn't really think that one out, but anyway I used to play pokemon as a kid. And I think pikachu, a mouse, is based on some South American Rodent called a kinkachu.

@Witness my fury, I was already convinced it was a cult before I read stuff on here. But when I started, I kept reading page after page of things I totally agreed with. It was as if I was already a member or something. And the fact that this website exists means something too. If it wasn't a cult, we wouldn't need a place like this to talk about the hurt. And of course research helped TREMENDOUSLY!

@Vampire w/ some Roman Numerals (Lol), Thanks for the advice.Ddebate is a big thing in my world, so I'll try not to get stepped on should I ever venture over to that section. And you'll find out my gender in my story. You see, it's a HUGE part of the story itself. The rigid attitude toward gender roles put forth by the wts had a major impact in my story. But don't worry. I'll let everone know what I am in a few days when I post again.

@d, well, when I first woke up I was both excited and horrified. I now knew that my life was a lie. On the other hand, though...no Armageddon! no picking up dead bodies! no more thought control! And yeah, I'm nervous about being found out too! Like this: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/121957/1/Any-trouble-for-faders-going-back-and-forth3b-JWD-and-the-KH. I'm anxiety ridden but overjoyed to be free!

Peace, and I think I'll start that thread Wednesday. Might have some time and the wi-fi connection then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit