Here's one more free mind...

by Pika_Chu 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Pika_Chu
    Pika_Chu

Hey, here's one more free mind. I've been researching and reading posts here and finally decided to join. I have to say I'm grateful for this site. It's fortunate for me to have stumbled upon a forum where I can talk with numerous others how I have been hurt. Peace. By the way, this is my first post.

• Pika_Chu
    Pika_Chu

P.S., I meant "numerous others with similar experiences." It is also remarkable how similar so many of them are.

• snowbird
    snowbird

025Pikachu.png

Welcome!!!

Syl

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Welcome. Glad you joined this wonderful group.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Welcome to a new perspective and JWN!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Another freed mind! I'll drink to that

• Pika_Chu
    Pika_Chu

Thanks for the comments so far! Those are things true friends would say; not the sort of conditional support you get from still-in jw. Sadly, I don't even think they realize how twisted it is. I no longer doubt it's a cult. Knowledge is power. Knowledge is strength. Here's to many more posts by me and for more free minds! *raises glass in toast*...er, wait, that's pagan. Lol.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Welcome

Well done on getting out of the WT ! Tell us your story when you feel you are ready.

HHG in the UK

• unshackled
    unshackled

Welcome and congrats. I felt the same way finding this forum...its good tonic.

• Beware of false prophets
    Beware of false prophets

It's great to know that one more mind has been freed from the mind control of the WT! I've discovered one thing - unconditional love and support abounds in the ex-JW community, so welcome to it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit