Elder Missing 24 hours...

by sleepingbeauty 41 Replies latest jw friends

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

Well he's still missing.

Theres been a few crossed wires on here, so to set the record straight as far as I know he's not near any cliffs... (Phew) He just went to a meeting, didnt turn up & was reported as a missing person. 24 hrs later through number plate recognition he was spotted 150 miles away. He's now been missing over 3 days... Clearly as a recently appointed elder he's got some thinking he wants to do!!!

I think what a shame it will be when he finally faces the music. The displays of Christian Love will all come to nothing & become One Big Joke, as they turn the other cheek & shun him.... One minute he's the fine christian man and they all go rallying around looking for him. The next minute he's a Reprobate.... Get away from us you worker of lawlessness !

What is ridiculous is this 26 year old is a man. He has a mind of his own to choose to do as he pleases. Yet if & when he returns he WILL feel obligated to explain himself like he is a child....

The manipulation, control & possessiveness towards him has no abounds...

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey there Sleeping Beauty,

I thought all appointments were made with the guidance of the Holy Spirit ????

Don't tell me that the Holy Spirit may have made a mistake in appointments.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Just so I understand, his car was spotted actually driving, not found? That's encouraging news. Can you text him?

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

His mobile was switched off on Sunday and his network traced last calls and text's, the phone dissconnected not long after he left his home address, and he was mobile between cell sites on the M42 motorway in Warwickshire. heading north at 65 mph

HHG

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

The Prodgical Son has returned home ... Let the Spanish Inquisition Commence .... :z

• Desilusionnee
    Desilusionnee

He is ok???

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I have always dreamed of getting off the "grid." It is pretty scary. Hopefully he is ok. May be next time, with a little planning, he will be successful.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

This is why we need to start the "Jehovah's Witness Protection Agency", to help these people get a new identity and life. Anyone with me??

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Hope he's okay.

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

I hope he's okay too. :(

NLW's wife

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit