by cskyjw.sun 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The more predictions there are the more likely one will come to pass.

I remember 07/07/77. A reggae act called 'Culture' sang a brilliant song 'Two Sevens Clash'. I still love the song to this day. (and RIP Joseph Hill, the singer)

However, NOTHING HAPPENED ON 07/07/1977! False prediction based on numbers.

Basing stuff on numbers was how the JW's got into all their mess with the 1914 junk. Thank you Charlie Tazers-a Rissole!!!!

• Lore
    Lore
    from 2012 onwards and perphas then we could see the real tribulations upon tribulations.

The real tribulations.

Because all those previous earthquakes, wars, diseases and food shortages that we've had over the past couple thousand years were just fake tribulations.

You know, I'm sure WHILE you are experiencing the problems we are about to face, they will seem to be the worst we've ever had.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

perphas then we could see the real tribulations upon tribulations.

I bet you were truely orgasmic when this movie came out:

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Broken, will you be going to South America?

I WISH! You have a PM.

• saltyoldlady
    saltyoldlady

I got a brainstorm - Maybe Russell was just 100 years off - everything he said would happen in 1914 will happen in 2014. Just kidding. But the world scene for anarchy is a lot more compelling than it was in his day - and the earthquakes much more impressive too - course lots of them like the one in Haiti appear to be caused by men and not by our glorious Creator - electromagnetic scalar interferometry devices - can you tell I've spent too many years being a WTS prophet?

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

2012 is a 12 year cyclic peak sunspot plasma eject year which the worst in modern time was during the telegraph era the systems then got fried.

If this happens again the satellites and many electronics are gone.WORST every power line transformer will be busted and will take two years to replace no jobs no electricity no power at gas station pumps no food refrigeration at supermarkets in North America.This would be apocalyptic indeed and the sunspot cycles happen every 12 years.One little burp from the sun totally fried the crude hardened old fashioned telegraph system a mere 140 years ago.

So if I predict *this end of the world* every twelve years some time eventually I will get it right on time.

Like with Y2K year 2000 this apocalyptic 2012 date will come and go what is good about it is it will saturate the public on doomsayers and I think will erode the WT credibility is already starting to. The Watch Tower used not only 1975.
    The Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses have predicted "the end" to happen in 1874, 1914, 1925, 1942, 1975, and before the end of the 20th century

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit