by cskyjw.sun 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cskyjw.sun
    cskyjw.sun

Matthew24:7,8'For nation will rise against nation and and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress.' And according to the Mayan calendar 2012 is the pivotal year(not 1914) and hence we could assume the events of Matthew24:7,8 to be fulfilled from 2012 onwards and perphas then we could see the real tribulations upon tribulations.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

well we shall just wait and see won't we, just like all other predictions zilch

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I predict that travel to South America will increase significantly in 2012.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Edited: Why do I post here?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Party at your place in 2013 then?

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Edited: Why do I post here?

As Peter said "Where else would we go?"

Especially on a cold, wet, miserable morning!

George

• dgp
    dgp

Broken, will you be going to South America?

• dgp
    dgp

There is something I have never understood, and I think here's an example. If you asked a million people who many actually believe that the Mayan religion was true, as in, for example, that rain came because one god broke a vase (the sound of thunder being the sound of the vase being broken), next to nobody would say that is true. But then, if someone else comes and says that 2012 is the "end of the world" according to the Mayans COUNT OF TIME, then it suddenly becomes true and reliable.

And the Mayans never said the world would end in 2012, but people still believe it.

Go figure.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I don't think there will be any supernatural events of significance on or around December 21, 2012. The things I am seeing forecast for 2012 (fake energy crises, hyperinflation, and the like) are the results of stupid regulations that happen to be coming due or taking effect in 2011 or 2012. And the effects will still be coming in, including possible full implementation of Agenda 21, throughout the 2010s, not just 2012. (Codex Alimentarius, which is supposed to ban vitamins, was scheduled for worldwide implementation in early 2010 and was already in place through portions of Europe long before).

But, all of this is man-made. I am not expecting anything along the lines of mass-revelation, mass-liberation, or supernatural destruction that would result if the earth were physically flipped. Even a polar shift would do nothing--a pre magnetic polar shift would merely throw compasses off. We are simply heading into the "southern" hemisphere of our galaxy on December 21, 2012. Anyone that has crossed the equator has experienced all the world will experience on that day from supernatural sources.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

hence we could assume the events of Matthew24:7,8 to be fulfilled from 2012 onwards and perphas then we could see the real tribulations upon tribulations.

Ya know what they say about assuming

“When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.” ~ Oscar Wilde

I know I'm not the ass here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit