by chase 51 Replies latest jw friends

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Welcome, chase!

As you've alrready heard, it's a can of mixed nuts here. We range from super nice to downright acidic and rude (and many of those are in denial about it!).

I'm a fader who hasn't seen the inside of a KH for over two years now. My family is still in and they're getting suspicious. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop...

V665V665

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Welcome Chase..I have an old friend that just came back into my life that is also disfellowshipped and dealing with an overzealous (and cruel) mom.

Best move you could make coming here..

Snoozy

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

Welcome, welcome, welcome, and welcome!!!!!

NLW's wife

• flipper
    flipper

CHASE- Welcome to the board ! Hope things are going well for you in your fade.

FACEFACE- Nice having you as well ! Look forward to hearing more from you.

SALTYOLDLADY- How awesome to have you here as well ! I'm so glad you escaped the clutches of the mind control of the WT society my friend. Better late than never I always say ! Look forward to getting to know you better !

FOOL ME TWICE- Nice having you here also ! I'm so sorry the person you have been dating has been dishonest with you. It's very hurtful. I have experienced that in past relationships years ago - it's never easy. Please be assured of our realness on the board and our caring. Hang in there.

So WOW ! 4 newbies all posting on ONE thread, Chases introduction thread. Perhaps you newbies can make a thread up and tell us your stories ! It really helps others to see what you've been through and overcome in exiting the Witnesses. Just a thought. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

welcome Salty great to have another senior newbie , that takes a hell of a lot of courage to leave the Borg at your age,dont worry about labeling the cult the WTS,it's perfectly correct.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Welcome all newbies. Great to meet you and welcome on board

I am a fader, not d'ad or d'fd yet. Last meeting was memorial 2009 in Southsea, Hampshire, UK.

After much studying I am now living free of any guilt or fear and have found myself, very surprisingly especially to me, to be an atheist!

• d
    d

Welcome.We are glad you come on board

• wasblind
    wasblind

Welcome chase

If i have missed any new ones please forgive me

and welcome, welcome, welcome

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Welcome Chase in joining all of us.

• cyberjesus