by chase 51 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

why is my profile a crab person?

New members have an avatar that's automatically generated. Once the new software for the updated site is in place you'll be able to choose your avatar, or you could go to gravatar now and get a new one. That avatar will then follow you around to other websites that you register on (at least that's my understanding).

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Welcome you crab-like ones!

• agonus
    agonus

Not a crab, not a crustacean, just a crusty old catfish :)

• chase
    chase

jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes. i did not know J-dubs had a sense of humor.

• scary21
    scary21

Your very colorful.......welcome.......I was a born in....left at 16 yrs

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Welcome Chase

My last meeting attendance was in 2002, but had been fading for many years prior to this, I moved country so no JW here knows me.

Kevin

• kimbo
    kimbo

Welcome

I still think it is the truth ,but run by peanuts in bethel who can`t tell the truth and have made jw`s the biggest cult in the world.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Welcome Chase I am a born-in just step down as a elder my wife and I of almost 37 years are fading now. We woke up late in our life. You have your whole life to look forward to. You are so smart to see things as they really are. Good luck on your journey to freedom. Totally ADD

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hi Chase and faceface... welcome...again (I just posted on NewChapter's thread).

Chase you can change your avatar at Gravatar... Globally Recognized Avatars ... here's the link: http://en.gravatar.com/

Of course, some of us, like me, are not privileged enough to have Gravatar work here. When Simon puts the new forum up, mine will work though.

Your crab-like avatar is a randomly selected item by the software here. I noticed right away that yours has the Christmas colours. Cool!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Welcome to the jungle!

There are several JW and ex-JW sites on the 'Net but this one is THE most diverse. While you will find love and compassion here (unconditional for a change) you will also find blunt rudeness and everything in between.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit