For those interested in the Autism/Vaccine link 'scandal'

by Meeting Junkie No More 27 Replies latest social current

• superpunk
    superpunk

Anytime someone starts going on about how dangerous vaccines are my eyes roll back into my head and I can't help but remember all th experiences given at the meeting where so-and-so got a blood transfusion and 13 years later died of herpes because of it.

Yeah, medical procedures are risky alot of times and it's good to educate yourselves about them. But by and large, all these conspiracy theories that are out to discredit the medical field are just something that's put out there by fear-mongering profiteers.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More
    conspiracy theories that are out to discredit the medical field

The medical field does enough of its own discrediting; no conspiracy theories needed.

it's good to educate yourselves

AMEN; something we can agree upon. If you want to talk profit and profiteers, then let's talk pharmaceuticals.

• mrsjones5
  • bohm
    bohm

MJNM: "Deaths have also been reported as a DIRECT result of vaccination;"

unlike any other medical procedure. oh wait...

The fact is that vaccines carry RISKS, risks that are NOT BEING INVESTIGATED.

the risk turning into a cow by eating C-vitamins is not being investigated either. its a typical bullshit statement, ofcourse vaccine has been tested, but ofcourse you can find some obscure bullshit claim which has not been investigated. you got anything substantive? i didnt think so.

It is truly unfortunate that whenever anyone suggests investigating the RISKS associated with vaccines, they are automatically branded anti-vaccine when nothing could be further from the truth.

i have heard that before at my bible study:

It is truly unfortunate that whenever anyone suggests investigating the RISKS associated with blood transfusions, they are automatically branded anti-blood when nothing could be further from the truth, we support the use of some fractions.

all FUD, no evidence. the only thing thats known for sure is that no vaccines mean more death.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

mrsj........... love penn and teller, makes points easy to understand

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

People who encourage caution with vaccination are not "anti vaccination". They simply want the required schedule of vaccinations to be amended until children are older and their immune systems can handle the shock, and individualized for children who react negatively to some.

My own doctor gave orders for my son not to have the pertussis vaccine after his first immunization at 9 weeks, he had a very severe nervous system and immune system reaction to it. 104 temp for 8 hours and neuro symptoms, high pitched crying, shaking, limpness. He would have seized if not taken to an ER where they got his temp down by putting him in an ice bath.

Yes, my son is on the autism spectrum, Aspergers syndrome.

I myself have an extreme reaction to tetanus vaccinations, almost as bad as having tetanus. 104 fever for two days, delirium, stiffness in my neck and jaw, extreme swelling in the vaccination site.

Immunizations contain much more than dead viruses. Read what's in them before you get too hasty about dismissing their concerns.

• mrsjones5
  • Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More
    This is a great video

Based on your recommendation, I watched all three of those videos.

Unfortunately, the histrionic, vituperative diatribes peppered with profanities didn't inspire confidence in the presenter from this viewer. Where I do believe he spoke honestly was the "We are fantastically crazy nuts" part.

People who encourage caution with vaccination are not "anti vaccination".

Mindmelda, thank you! and for sharing your very personal experience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit