For those interested in the Autism/Vaccine link 'scandal'

by Meeting Junkie No More 27 Replies latest social current

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Uh huh, how do you know I haven't done research on this subject? If you think I have my head in some hole you're wrong. This subject is very close to my heart since my youngest child is autistic. And guess what he was born in 2003, after the mercury was taken out of immunzations shots. My three older childern (born in 1994, 1997, and 2000) all got shots before the mercury was taken out, all normal.

• superpunk
    superpunk

I wish we could round up all the anti-vaxers and put them in some sort of camp where they would have to concentrate real hard on how awful they are.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

For the record, I am not an anti-vaxer; neither is Dr. Wakefield. Geeze, people, educate yourselves.

• superpunk
    superpunk

Is there really any reason to call that moronic fraud a "Doctor" anymore?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Actually his license was taken away for medical misconduct. He's no doctor.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Brian Deer is a doctor, I take it?

• Lore
    Lore

The video is an hour long. . . does it contain any new information that most of us aren't already aware of?

Is there any scientific information in that video that takes an entire hour to explain, or would a 3 minute summary be available?

• bohm
    bohm

• FACT: Vaccines saves thousands of lives.
    • FACT: There is NO scientific evidence that link autism and vaccine
    • FACT: The Vaccine/autism link has been studied in some of the largest medical studies ever conducted. They all come out with the same result: NO link. Meanwhile, the other side is continiously relying on lies and non-scientific data fishing.
    • FACT: The anti-vaccine movement has directly resulted in the death of several children. congratulation assholes. i hope you feel really good about yourselves at the booksignings.
    • PREDICTION: The video does not even attempt to disprove any of the above facts. (no i have not watched it).
    • QUESTION: Whats next, a video which say one should put babies in the microwave to help their brains develop? the scientific case is just as strong, the result given a sufficiently gullible parent just as tragic. there should be laws against this crap.

Grrr . i swear i saw my gravatars tail move...

• bohm
    bohm

for those who want a grasp of the interlectual trainwreck that is this movie, a sample is located 7mins in. i cant watch all of it... its simply to painfull.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More
    FACT: The anti-vaccine movement has directly resulted in the death of several children

Deaths have also been reported as a DIRECT result of vaccination; in addition to approximately 11,000 reports of SERIOUS ADVERSE REACTIONS as well as PERMANENT DISABILITY. The fact is that vaccines carry RISKS, risks that are NOT BEING INVESTIGATED.

It is truly unfortunate that whenever anyone suggests investigating the RISKS associated with vaccines, they are automatically branded anti-vaccine when nothing could be further from the truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit