How can we cause the most damage to the WT

by Jim Dee 25 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

We are all in unification, but is organization among ourselves possible? Could we pull it off? Letting the world know that JWs are not who they profess to be. How do we do it? All for one and one for all. Lets unite, and be as one.

PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME!!

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

IMO, as others have stated, we need to focus on the ones that the JW's are targeted.....the general masses of people. It is apparent, as shown by the UN scandal, that the indoctrinated ones is not going to work. I think that we need to get some flyers together. I can think of a few subjects that may be of interest to people that are being contacted by this Organism.

1) Pedophilia (Are Pedophiles Knocking at Your Door?)
    2) Blood policy
    3) False Predictions
    4) Shunning
    5) Holidays (especially Birthdays)

The list can go on forever from there.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

We could try to infiltrate You Know into their ranks, but I think that just starting at the family level, and branching out from there is effective. Subtlty within the family, and then they will be subtle to JW's while warning all people they know against JW's.

Perhaps pamphlets telling people that JW's love to prey on depressed people, who have lost family in death, etc.

But seeker is right. You just have to chip away, or be like saltwater on iron; the hull will eventually give.

ashi

• Thomas Poole
    Thomas Poole

On the child abuse stuff, I made up 200 copies of what I wanted. I distributed them in my town to lawyers, schools administrator, welfare provision locations, to the local churches, to business on main street downtown, one to the local KH, and JW neighbors that I know and their neighbors around them.

I also advertised in a multi-county newspaper the why-1914 telephone number, as well as my home number.

I think a very key area would be the JW's close neighbors.
    I have done this, and the JW's would stare out their windows or come out on their lawns with crossed arms, high noses, and stiff glares.
    I ask one what she wanted, and she asked back what I wanted [really dump response--she was two house yards away].
    I said if I wanted something, I would be over there.
    This man started pointing his finger at her and the other JWs in the neighborhood, as he told me they were nice to him at first, as they studied with him; but now they don't talk to him cause he was not interested. Of course, I explained to him why.
    My interest in that man was to invite him to the little Baptist church that I attend. He said he went to another church, and guess what. I still speak to him. We have become friends.

Sometimes I live in Polson, MT. When I was there last I classified a Public Apology in the town newspaper stating that I used to be a JW, and now I apoligized for ignoring their Christian beliefs, as though they were all wrong---something to this affect.

• anewperson
    anewperson

Pick one person everyone trusts and email that person addresses and emails for JWs around the world with the understanding that that person will send informative but non-denominational expose's of Watchtower Society's misdoings.

I nominate RANDY WATTERS for this, again with the understanding that he not use it as an opportunity to try to promote his own church beliefs. He can however point out for overcoming the "But where will you go to?" objection that those exiting can go to Christ or a church or fellowship of their own choosing.

Why do I so nominate Randy in particular? He's been at it years, is proved anti-Watchtower, well-known, knows how to use various media and has done so, so on.

If you put it into the hands of a group like BRCI they will study it to death without moving on it. An individual like Randy does not have to consult a committe for every move he wants to make. We want action and he will deliver. Another possibility might be if not Bill Bowen then one of the persons helping him a lot?

I suggest in particular that addresses and emails be sought for California and New York where so many American JWs are located. Outside of those states also accept addresses and emails but in particular (to keep mail postage costs down) focus on elders a bit more.

Also as said informative flyers need distributed en masse. The best places would be in some cities. Surely some churches would help us?

Do not forget those not speaking English. Focus on getting addresses and emails for JWs in New Mexico for example. Lots of Spanish-speaking JWs are there.

Tom Poole's idea of posting on genealogy boards is also good since they are read by possibly millions.

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

To add a little variation of the Marx quote, "The witnesses have nothing to lose but their chains".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit