BREASTFEEDING IS EATING BLOOD!

by metatron 29 Replies latest jw friends

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

This is great info that I had forgotten about.

I think a more subtle approach might work better:

INNOCENT QUESTIONER TO JW: "Do JW women breastfeed their babies?"

JW PROUDLY: "Why it is a conscience matter but many do."

IQ: "Oh, I am surprized to hear that."

JW: Really, why?

IQ: Because JWs do not accept blood transfusions."

JW: Say what?

IQ: Well, since breastmilk contains more white blood cells than in most transfusions, I would think the leadership would ban breastfeeding."

JW: Doy-george stupid ass look on his/her face

IQ: Also, did you know that when a woman is pregnant with twins their blood intermingles and it's like the twins give each other blood transfusions?

JW: Oh no please shut up look on their face.

IQ: I find it very interesting that you believe God breaks his own laws. Don't you think it would be confusing for a non JW to understand such a contradiction?

JW: Well, the faithful and discreet slave says ....

IQ: Can it be possible that your leaders might possibly have their scriptures interpreted incorrectly? Have they been wrong on anything else before?

JW: Says nothing but goes away thinking....well they were wrong on the generation, on the sheep and the goats, on organ transplants, etc. etc. Maybe they're wrong on blood.

Wouldn't this be ideal. I want my mom to try it on my sister. Can't wait. I'll post the results.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Scully:

It's also involved during orgasm. So a nifty way to know if her orgasm is real or 'faked' (although why anyone would fake it is beyond me) is to watch for a little squirt of breastmilk. Some women have reported having a gush of milk from their breasts at orgasm... like miniature fountains.
    You are 100% correct! I always squirted during orgazm when I was breastfeeding. And I also loved the "let-down" reflex when I first put the baby the my breasts. Ironically, most women think I'm a flippo when I tell them about this. Many do not like the sensation. I liked it A LOT!
  • Solace
    Solace

bluesapphire:
    The questionaire was cute.
    I dont remember ever having an orgasm while breastfeeding. I tried breastfeeding for one month but my son was such a piggy, he was always wanting to be fed. My breasts were so sore, I wouldnt let my husband near me. I couldnt wait for him to go on the bottle. My son that is. Thank God for playtex.
    I do admire those who are successful at it though, it is better for the baby. Guess I just never got the hang of it. No pun intended.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

bluesapphire

In a single post you've just devastated the sexual confidence of all the men here who've never made their wifes breats squirt milk.

Questions, so many questions ..................

Nic'

http://www.do-not-call.org

• puzzled
    puzzled

EEEEEWWWWWWwww!

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Sorry. I didn't say I orgasmed WHILE I breastfed. I meant to say that during the year I breastfed my babies, when I had sex with my husband and I orgasmed milk would squirt out.

Anyways, how did we get on the sex subject????? I'm sorry guys.

• Solace
    Solace

Puzzled:
    "EEEEeewww"
    It shouldnt be too big of a deal, (breasts squirting)
    after all, the guys have been "squirting" for their entire existance.

• mommy
    mommy

Scully,
    You are a wealth of knowledge!

Blue,
    LOL I squirted too Plus, if I heard a baby cry or thought about my baby I would let down and start leaking. I am so close now, I can't WAIT to breastfeed again, it is such a wonderful feeling.

Nic,
    Awww it doesn't happen with everyone, ummm I think

Sorry to get off topic here, I just didn't want Blue to feel alone.
    wendy

When I leave, you will know I have been here

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

What a coincidence! We were just chatting about breastfeeding. I can't wait to tell my grandmother about the blood cells! She would say something like 'I'm not going to go ahead of the great chariot of the organization. They'll come out with some new light on this.'

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Wendy, I'm jealous. My husband and I have been trying for five years and I can't get pregnant. I almost had a hysterectomy a few months ago but decided to wait another year.

I already have my three but I want a son! And breastfeeding is awesome. Make sure to post pics of you before having the baby. I want to see your cute belly. And, of course, of the baby when it's born.

I can't wait to tell my grandmother about the blood cells! She would say something like 'I'm not going to go ahead of the great chariot of the organization. They'll come out with some new light on this.'
    JS: Ask your grandmother if anyone has ever died because of any of the other doctrines they got "new light" from. And then ask her if she thinks Jehovah would want people sacrificing their lives and their children's lives to him as if he were Molech .. only to find out later it was a mistake. That should get her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit