BREASTFEEDING IS EATING BLOOD!

by metatron 29 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

Tell every Witness sister! Warn every pregnant publisher!
    Don't breastfeed your kids! You may be feeding them blood!

Thanks to Scully for pointing out this scientific fact
    (as testified to by information on the La Leche League website)
    Breastfeeding involves feeding on blood fractions AND WHITE BLOOD
    CELLS!!!!!

Put those boobs away! Do you want your infant to die at Armageddon?
    Stop sucking those teats, you God-dishonoring rebels! Show respect
    for Jehovah's law on blood and put away those yummy breasts!

Tell everybody! Warn them before it's too late!

metatron

• TR
    TR

Somewhere, at some time, there's GOT to be an Awake! article showing the dangers of breast feeding. Probably from the 20's.

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Could there be anymore evidence (sarcastically) against the WTBS at this point?

• Monica
    Monica

Some women actually bleed when first starting out. So I would assume that a small amount of red blood cells are sometimes consumed as well.

• Valis
    Valis

I would be more interested in knowing if it could in any way be considered an unnatural sex act.....heheh

• Scully
    Scully

Metatron:

Ironically, the WTS has had a few articles in Awake! which promote breastfeeding as beneficial for babies and mothers. They also mention its cost-effectiveness. I suppose it leaves more cash available to put in the contribution box.

Monica:

Some women actually bleed when first starting out. So I would assume that a small amount of red blood cells are sometimes consumed as well.
    This is true. However babies don't digest it well and tend to regurgitate if they have ingested blood. These moms tend to have cracked nipples. Extremely painful until the latch problem is sorted out.

Valis:

I would be more interested in knowing if it could in any way be considered an unnatural sex act
    When a woman is breastfeeding, the milk ejection reflex is triggered by the hormone oxytocin, which is the same pituitary hormone that causes the uterus to contract during labour. The pituitary gland also secretes oxytocin (in both men and women) as orgasm approaches during sexual activity. In men it causes the contractions in the vas deferens and urethra as semen is ejaculating. In women it causes rhythmic uterine contractions. It's what causes 'that throbbing sensation'.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that some women enjoy breastfeeding their babies for more than just the bonding. It does happen to cause mildly pleasant sensations in the 'nether regions', too.

Funny things can happen during sexual activity if you are or are with a lactating woman. As I mentioned, the hormone oxytocin is responsible for the milk ejection reflex. It's also involved during orgasm. So a nifty way to know if her orgasm is real or 'faked' (although why anyone would fake it is beyond me) is to watch for a little squirt of breastmilk. Some women have reported having a gush of milk from their breasts at orgasm... like miniature fountains. Not the most romantic thing to have happen at a passionate moment, but can make for some chuckles if you keep a sense of humour about things.

Strange thing happened on an outing one day. Our book study group had arranged a visit to a local government farm a few months after my eldest daughter's birth. It was spring time and there were lots of baby animals at the farm and we enjoyed letting the children see them. Our book study conductor took the lead and pretended to be the Theocratic Tour Guide. We came to the cattle barn and saw a newborn calf nursing from its mother. The book study conductor made a point of calling attention to it and exclaimed words to the effect of how beautiful it was to see how Jehovah created these animals, and how it was Jehovah's gift to the calf to receive milk from its mother. He made similar comments when we saw the lambs, and the goats, and the piglets.

When it was time to take a little coffee break, my 3 month old daughter needed to be nursed. I draped a shawl over my shoulders to keep it discreet. The book study conductor marched right up to me and told me "Don't you think it would be more appropriate to do that somewhere else? Like maybe the bathroom?"

I just laughed at him and said "Listen, you just went on and on about how beautiful a provision from Jehovah it was for babies to take their mother's milk, and how Jehovah perfectly created females to carry out this purpose. And now you're telling me to go hide?? Why don't you take your coffee and donut into the bathroom and have them in there and see how you like it?? I'm NOT making my daughter eat her meal in the bathroom. I'm not going anywhere, brother."

Love, Scully

It is not persecution for an informed person
    to expose a certain religion as being false.
    - WT 11/15/63

A religion that teaches lies cannot be true. - WT 12/1/91

• LDH
    LDH

Well it's a good thing I'm already a 'Postate, cuz if I wasn't I'd be disfellowshipped fer sure!

Lisa
    Feeds Her Baby Blood Class

• Valis
    Valis

Scully, thanks for the lesson in female anatomy, one can never know enough about that! Mother's milk is definitely the nectar of the gods...especially during a good shag!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• heathen
    heathen

sounds yummy . the canabal class is singing praises .

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Why don't you take your coffee and donut into the bathroom and have them in there and see how you like it?? I'm NOT making my daughter eat her meal in the bathroom. I'm not going anywhere, brother."

BRAVO! Scully, you're a diva!

Anne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit