Neverending Story.. (just another Bible/God debate)

by SweetBabyCheezits 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tec
    tec

I would just like to say that I appreciate the respect that everyone here shows, as much as you appreciate it from me.

So thank you, all. I truly love being part of these discussions with all of you.

Tammy

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Unquestionable Faith in the benevolent god who blesses those who worship him would mean things like this:

When your car breaks down, you pray and wait. No calling the mechanic with a tow truck.
    When you have a serious disease, you pray and wait. No medical interventions.

Typical faith of convenience will allow the believer to use his credit card and get the tow truck or keep his medical insurance because he will use the medical interventions.

I refuse to argue with those with typical faith anymore. They make excuses or say that some things just are beyond understanding or stuff like that.

And I always fall back on, "Even if there were a god/creator, he doesn't need nor deserve our worship."

Have a nice debate, folks.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Have a nice debate, folks.

Hey, OTWO. We're all wrapped up. Now it's just a love-fest for flexible-minded Christians and non-theists. Have a ridiculous cartoon beer on me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit