Wt's and Awakes at laundermats

by loosie 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• factfinder
    factfinder

that is funny loosie!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Great idea, I frequent a doctors rooms on a regular basis & every few weeks the mags pop up, so I just take them & put in recycle bin, but I might try something like that.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

we've got a laundromat very close to me and I pop in occasionally to see if there are any of the mags there so they can be binned but there never is.

good work BTW Loosie

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

How about;

"These magazines provided by your friendly neighborhood pedophile
    www.silentlambs.com"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Hopefully it will make it harder for the witlesses to start their time. More of these stickered washtowel rags will make the public research, thinking before committing to an organization that is dedicated to showing fake increases.

• Never_Enough
    Never_Enough

How delightfully subversive!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I like the label idea. I think it's faster than writing all that stuff out with each mag you find. My only fear is the labels being ripped off. Now when I go to the laundermat or any kind of medical office if I see the mags I automatically take them. I'm at the point where I don't think about it, I just do it and trash the mags later. Over the last month I think I've picked up and trashed about 30 mags.

• mamalove
    mamalove

I rarely see the mags around town. They do leave them in my BF waiting room. He knows all about the JW's so he reads them and tells me about it and we have a good laugh. He has some patients that are JW, so he is pretty respectful and very tolerant of everyone bless his heart. But he has gotten an awakening since meeting me. I told him to save them up so we can have a family study together rotflol.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I have just thrown a few away, that I saw at the hospital and I felt quite justified to do so. But putting a few stickers all around them and leaving them and then envisioning the JWs seeing them and having to throw their mags away themselves, gives me a chuckle.

• loosie
    loosie

I like that one I will addd that one to my list, MKR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit