Wt's and Awakes at laundermats

by loosie 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• loosie
    loosie

My washer recently went out. I wo't be able to get a new one until next month. So I have been using laundermats for the last two motnhs. No big deal.

Well I went one laundermat on the other side of town from the one I was using because they changed their hours on me. I found about 10 Wt's and Awakes. I always carry stickers in my purse for this very opportunity.

Various info these stickers ie:

Are PEDOPHILES knocking

on your door?

WWW.SILENTLAMBS.ORG

Find out the truth about Jehovah’s

Witnesses and their dangerous cult.

WWW.FREEMINDS.ORG

Would you like a free home visit to learn about God's Will?

Just call us. Don't check the sex offender’s registry first please.

STOP Jehovah’s Witnesses from knocking on your door.

Call 785 825-7547 or 785 825-5878

And ask them to put your address on

Their DO NOT CALL list.

So I put these labels on all 10 mags I saw at the laundrymat... its been 3 weeks and I haven't seen another mag in there since. What so you think happened?!?!?!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Nice job being proactive! I'd love to do that!

• goodship
    goodship

lol...hahahaha...thanks for this, i will do the same!!

• Joliette
    Joliette

Wow that gangsta! lol.

• Gayle
    Gayle

loosie,,that is so good,,got to get people to research early on.. going to do stickers and then do my auxillary pioneer laundramat work early. Thanks for the easy tip!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Great job!!!!

• carla
    carla

ahh, a girl after my own heart! I too carry stickers though yours are more informative! I shall have to update mine. Haven't had to use any in a long time. I would bet that the jw's found your stickers and have quit leaving them there. Good job!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

How do I get stickers ? April is coming PRIME laundry mat time for all those pioneers you know . Don't forget the Hospital waiting room !

Have you ever seen the Witnesses set up an 'information' table outside of Wal-Mart ? I have been thinking about talking to the manager there and ask if ANYONE can do this .....Wouldn't it be nice to set up a laptop feasturing JWFACTS or something similar ?

• loosie
    loosie

Thanks for your appreciation guys.

My husband said that they came back next saturday and saw what I did to their mags and probably said to themselves " that damn loosie was here again" lol

oh I will check out my hospitals waiting room (I work there)...lol

TM all I don't is print these out on my computer on full sheets labels or mailing labels and carry them with me. I also work at a mental health center. One my self imposed job duties is to make sure our lobby is clear of those rag mags.

Once at my college there was a table to religious men with mags... I walked up and asked them what religious group they were representing they said something ( I forget)... I said oh ok as long as your aren't JW's it's fine.... and they laughed their butts off.

• loosie
    loosie

If any body wants to share their ideas for labels, I am willng to add to my collection.

here are the labels that I use:

Are PEDOPHILES knocking

on your door?

WWW.SILENTLAMBS.ORG

¿Los PEDERASTAS están golpeando en su puerta? WWW.SILENTLAMBS.ORG

Find out the truth about Jehovah’s

Witnesses and their dangerous cult.

WWW.FREEMINDS.ORG

Descubra la verdad sobre los testigos y su culto peligroso de Jehová. WWW.FREEMINDS.ORG

STOP Jehovah’s Witnesses from knocking on your door.

Call 785 825-7547 or 785 825-5878

And ask them to put your address on

Their DO NOT CALL list.

PARE los testigos de Jehová de golpear en su puerta. 825-5878 de la llamada 785 825-7547 o 785 Y pídalos para poner su dirección Su NO LLAME la lista.

Would you like a free home visit to learn about God's Will?

Just call us. Don't check the sex offender’s registry first please.

Usted tiene gusto de una visita casera libre de aprender sobre God' ¿s? Apenas llámenos. Don' cheque de t que el registro del agresor sexual primero satisface.

Win a free Bible study with Prince in your own home

Enter the contest by calling your local Kingdom Hall.

Gane un estudio libre de la biblia con el príncipe en su propio hogar incorporan la competencia llamando su reino local Pasillo.

FREE pet lions and giraffes that let you ride them!

Simply sign away your happiness, brain, and eternity for this imaginary prize.

¡LIBERE los leones y las jirafas del animal doméstico que le dejan montarlas! Firme simplemente lejos su felicidad, cerebro, y eternidad para este premio imaginario.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit