Car inspection woes

by Terry 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

The final cost after I got EVERYTHING (besides catalytic converter and sensors and timing belt, windshield wipers, blah blah blah) was

about TWO THOUSAND buckeroonies.

Cheaper than a new car.

Runs like a Maserati now. I'm all inspected, disinfected and street legal.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I went to 3 different places for the best guarantees.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Terry..

If you haven`t purchased anything yet..Check out the Wreckers for a new converter..

You can do it from the comfort of your phone..You can save a bundle at your local Wrecker..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• Terry
    Terry

The precious metals used in catalytic converters make it a prize for recycling programs for cash, it seems.

Imagine that!

In Ft.Worth, many local businesses have seen a rise in theft of copper wiring from air conditioning units!

What next? Gold teeth thieves? :)

• Satanus
    Satanus

So, 2 mil did NOT include a cenverter?? Just wondering. I do most of my own mechanical work, sometimes w used parts.

S

• noni1974
    noni1974

They make universal Cat Converters.

• JRK
    JRK

Go old school, headers and glass packs.

JK

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Used to love those glass packs.... Brrrrrrrm...Brmmmmmmmmmm...ka plow..........*chuckle*

Snoozy who used to have a lowered in back 1950 ford and later a 57 chevy with glass packs and fender skirts and a lincoln continental on the back..but I didn't have a poodle skirt...

Glad you got it fixed Terry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit