The Sun is Alive and Exerts Power

by sabastious 36 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Most of us know that such worships are silly, but many of us still use the language of worship because they still see things that way.

Why did we have a personal connection to sun at one point in time? Do you mean to tell me that they just created an imaginary friend and that friend ended up telling them what to do? They created the rituals for the sun because they felt a kinship to it, why? Why do humans have sentimentality?

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

I think the mystery of human's intimacy with the sun lies within the mental and physical benefit that we get just by being in it's presence.

Think about it.

The sun makes you feel better. It nourishes us with Vitamin D and can even help with depression or other mood disorders.

So say one of our ancient ancestors has some sort of mood disorder. When it was rainy and the sun was gone he felt bad and when the sun came out he felt better. This, to me, would be the beginnings of a friendship with the Sun. Once the Sun becomes a friend to a human the sun becomes a human from one of the Sun's creations perspective.

I might be crazy, but this kind of logic sounds awfully like what might have transpired into Good and Evil and subsequently Morals, Ethics and Religion.

-Sab

• unshackled
    unshackled

I don't believe we have out grown sun worship, I think it just took on a different form.

Yep...

• sabastious
    sabastious

Oh my god

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Oh my god

Unshackled - what has been seen cannot be UNSEEN.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Unshackled - what has been seen cannot be UNSEEN.

Unfortunately.

-Sab

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Good God, that looks far worse than even some leather-skinned Floridians I know.

Great thread Sab. The sun being "dead" for 3 days on the "Southern Cross" constellation is the basis of Christianity. No matter how much Christians will protest it, they are what they despise: sun worshipers.

Have you ever looked into Atenism? It was solar worship and apparently the oldest known monotheistic religion. It can be traced back to Egypt more than 4,000 years ago.

My research led me to the conclusion that the stars are hooked up in series like Christmas lights, and that the sun gets its energy from Sirius. But David Wilcock and others describe the sun, not as an isolated fireball, but as a hole in the aether that lets some of the energy though, like a pinhole that lets water stream slowly out of a water balloon. In the process, it is an interdimensional transformer that converts the energy to a form that we can use.

• dudeson
    dudeson

Sab- You will be interested in this book:

Stellar-Theology-and-Masonic-Astronomy

• villabolo
    villabolo

PANTHEISM

V illabolo

• superpunk
    superpunk

Good thread.

The biggest thing that struck me when I went to Christmas mass this year was how we were really just engaging in sun-worship, even now. Not just because of the solstice, but because of the things we were saying. "Come Lord Jesus, the Light Bringer", everything was about bringing the light and driving out the darkness, metaphors like that.

Jesus was just another sun-god. The sun was the first thing we worshipped, and it was the most useful thing we've ever worshipped, too. Except for penises and breasts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit