HAD 2JW'S AT THE DOOR YESTERDAY.

by xbro 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• xbro
    xbro

felt so sorry for them,i questioned the 1914 date and they schpeeled out the crap theyre told,i asked what they personally thaught about it,that stumped them as they dont have the remit to think for thewmselves.

i then offered them the 'crisis of concience ' book and they damn near ran out the garden! poor people wish i could help them.

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

You realise they'll be dining out on that encounter for years to come. There's nothing like the frisson of excitement that comes from meeting a real apostate in the flesh.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

you done your best,sounds like they wanted to be outta there quick

• moshe
    moshe

Asking a JW for a real personal opinion is a hard one for them, I know they have them, but seeing a UFO would be more likely than getting a personal opinion from a JW!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

There's got to be an oxymoron in there somewhere, asking a JW "What do you personally think?"

Maybe "Witness-thought" or "publisher-personal-opinion."

• blondie
    blondie

Most jws can't explain the 1914 doctrine per the WTS; they don't even have the sense to put the Reasoning book in their bag and pull it out and read it.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Well, I guess you aren't going to be counted as a return visit for them!! But, major cudo's for trying to 'place' a Crisis of Conscience book with them.

• ssn587
    ssn587

they can't explain the unexplainable, myth cannot be reasonably explained so they are stumped.

• Heaven
    Heaven

poor people wish i could help them.

xbro... you just might have. Sometimes planting seeds is the beginning to the awakening. Let's hope so for their sake.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well done mate. Was it my in-laws by any chance?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit