ABSOLUTE PROOF THAT DINOSAURS AREN'T MILLIONS OF YEARS OLD!

by Mary 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Oh wow. Mary really IS a blond.

S

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I think your hot Mary, are you single ?

• Mary
    Mary

Looking like that? Of course I am!!!!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Who is it the photo used as your avatar?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    I thought the creative days were 7,000 years long.

I was just watching Photo Drama of Creation today, hoping my family would see the silliness, but they lost interest real quick. C.T. Russell did say in this photodrama that the creative days were 7,000 years long and if I heard correctly, that man was created 42,000 years into the creative days. I don't think this is still believed, however, I remember having a discussion with someone a couple years ago and they thought the creative days were 7,000 years long.

I just assumed he missed the new light on that one ... like how most JW's have probably missed the everlapping generation light.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Back in Russel's time where most people weren't educated to level as they are now, much of Russel's preaching and teachings held specific weight

in believability, particularly when it came from a man who was ardent bible preacher. Pastors and ministers were much more respected by the

general by the population back then. Today's awareness of gold digging charlatans wasn't so obviously apparent .

• dgp
    dgp

THANKS A BUNCH, PIRATA! I can see why my Grandpa kept the magazine.

By the way, http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geology/carbon-14.htm

• potleg
    potleg

Hey, maybe God put those fossils in the earth to test our faith.

He’s a tricky old slippery bugger, sounds like something he would do.

• dgp
    dgp

You know, if God would give you such a contradictory Bible as "guidance" and then put the fossils on Earth, just to confound you (or if he let Satan do it, mind you), don't you feel like he really, really, really wanted people to be misled?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I bet even to this day that one quarter of the earths population of 6 billion have never heard of biological evolution

or dinosaurs fossils embed deep into the earth's surface Really !

One thing devout creationists never acknowledge truthfully is humanity's past ignorance of the world and era they lived in,

the exact same world we live in today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit