ABSOLUTE PROOF THAT DINOSAURS AREN'T MILLIONS OF YEARS OLD!

by Mary 51 Replies latest jw friends

• trevorbv
  • I quit!
    I quit!

So it's those dadgum atheist that are makin this stuff up. Here I though it was the scientist. If everyone would just get there book learnin from the Watchtower they wouldn't be confused about how old everything is.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

There many spurious concocted lies and information based mostly on just plain old fashion ignorance that

I can recall coming out the mouths of JWS.

The JWS and their leaders are not well educated in Scientific paleontology or any of the known science for that matter.

They are educated although on the WTS teachings of fear, coercion, exploitation and ignorance, which of course

brings in the support by a small segment of the population.

• watson
    watson

I thought the creative days were 7,000 years long. We are in the 7th day, a day of rest for Jah. We are "approximately 6000 years into this 7th creative day, and the 1000 year reigh of Jesus is coming soon. When that's over then Jah will be done with his day of rest, and can get back to creating. Do I have the latest light on the subject?

• villabolo
    villabolo

Watson:

"I thought the creative days were 7,000 years long. We are in the 7th day, a day of rest for Jah. We are "approximately 6000 years into this 7th creative day, and the 1000 year reigh of Jesus is coming soon. ... Do I have the latest light on the subject?"

It's elementary, my dear watson. You don't have the latest light on the subject because it's always hiding in the hollow spaces between the eardrums of the Governing Body.

I remember Witnesses in the 1970s who thought each individual day of creation was 1,000 years long. I hear they're even less in tune with their own ORGANization's current light lies nowadays.

Villabolo

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Religious organization like the JWS/WTS have only one preconceived solidly held to agenda and that is only release information that supports

the organization or only use selective information that they can diligently exploit with that intent in mind.

Ignorance is the life blood of organizations like this and this apparent ignorance has to carefully protected at all times,

even as far as putting a muzzle onto people who get a bit query on professed subjects. ( DF )

• pirata
    pirata
    @dgp: the Watchtower or Awake! where the Society discussed the method to determine the age of animals using Carbon 14. Do you have an idea when that was printed?

Here you go: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/200132/1/Radiocarbon-Dating

And that article actually had references.

• steve2
    steve2

I detest admitting it, but the JWs are absolutely correct. There is no proof that any of the dinosaurs in the photo below is any where near millions of years old. I'm forced to acknowledge the oldest would still be the safe side of a very youthful 100 years.

GB

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

What today's GB know is what has been mentally spoon fed into them for a long time, the same WT indoctrination as their fellow JWS.

Most of them probably don't even have a basic grade 12 education.

Its unquestionably obvious the only information that they are concerned about is information that supports their organization,

financially ($) and otherwise. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out, since all that those men have acquired personally within

the organization has been cultivated by the WTS. University of Ignorance.

Once you realize that people getting married and having children or going to college doesn't do anything for

the organization and might even become an assertive threat in losing a supporting member.

What they really place a value on is getting people to peddle their literature with unquestioned devotion,

for as long as they can in perpetual continuation. Thats sweetness both to their eyes and ears.

• Mary
    Mary
    Anon said: Mary is that you in the avatar pic? Will you marry me? Sorry, off the subject.

No, that's not me.........here's what I really look like all dolled up for the ASSembly....and I'm only 65 million years old.....still wanna get hitched?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit