So which makes more sense? Sex or no sex in the "new system"?

by stillstuckcruz 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moshe
    moshe

SSC, a year from now (if you stick around), you will be asking yourself why you even posted this topic.

It falls in the same category as "how many fairies can dance on the head of a pin?" , kind of a topic.

• flipper
    flipper

How about sex in THIS system ? Makes a lot more sense. Jehovah's Witnesses are ALWAYS looking to the future ! Future paradise ! Future sex ! Future orgasms ! When does it end ? Why not have sex and orgasms in a paradise condition right here and now ! Much more fulfilling

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Flipperkins, that's probably one of the best posts ever!

Hear, hear!!!

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Well I used to teach although it was probably unofficial whenever this question came up was why were the other planets in our solar system created? It wouldn't be too hard for Jah to change any of those planets to be able to have life on them. So like DC comics, there would be multiple earths...

But I don't believe this stuff anymore anyways...

• ziddina
    ziddina

Iyiyi, this is like trying to figure out how many angels can sit on the head of a pin...

In my opinion, none... Angels on the head of a pin, that is...

Sex in the "New System"??? Depends on what you - er, the Gov.Bod - comes up with as "god's" eternal plan...

If we are going to be limited to this planet, then either there'll be no sex or some effective form of birth control...

BUT...

The Gov.Bod could come up with "New Light" about how humanity is going to eventually populate other planets - and in fact, I seem to recall that point being raised at some point in the past...

Of course, if "god" IS going to have the human race populate Mars eventually, then "he'd" better get cracking and shove a LARGE number of asteroids into Mars... So Mars can have an active "core" that will generate the sort of magnetic field that Earth has, that keeps the solar wind from stripping away the atmosphere and the water and all that stuff that makes life possible on this planet...

And "he'd" better do it SOON, 'cause the heat that such impacts would generate would [of necessity...] turn Mars into a molten mass strikingly similar to Earth's condition in its infancy...

And THAT Martian inferno would take MANY MILLIONS of years for the surface to cool down sufficiently for life to begin to form...

Details, details...

Zid

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

No,according to the legend,The earth will be full of all of the losers that have already died.No need for ,um,procreation.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

well i am not waiting to find out. just in case I am getting my daily 2 a day minimum..... no sex in paradise? thats called marriage.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

The idea that all of our future and that of all of our relatives can only be associated with this particular planet and one particular time period is rather neanderthal and closed-minded, and one day soon this will become very obvious. We already have the technology for time travel and interdimensional space travel. The most likely scenario is that there are TENS OF MILLIONS of planets inhabited with HUMAN life in the MILKY WAY GALAXY ALONE, because that is the dominant gene here. Every planet, galaxy, and individual has its own cosmic "IP Address". Another Galaxy may be dominant in centaur-like creatures or what not. What they tell us science fiction isn't really fiction at all. If you saw the movie Avatar, that's a good example.

This is limited thinking that is completely linear, ignorant of quantum reality, that accounts for biological life only, not taking into consideration that we have spirits that are not limited to these bodies. (Eccl. 12:7).

The only fiction is in the Bible and in the heads of those who believe in it literally. Earthbound humans just can't resist the idea that they are the center of the universe.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

poopsiecakes - "Flipperkins, that's probably one of the best posts ever!"

Got that right.

• blondie
    blondie

Just to be technical, the WTS never called paradise the New World Order. Only "new world" or "new order." They did quote from secular sources as using that phrase, but they never applied it to "paradise."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit