Has anyone knocked on your door recently?

by dysfunction 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dysfunction
    dysfunction

I am a housewife, and no one has knocked on my door to spread the "truth",not even on the weekends. Question, has anyone experienced this... or has the preaching work slowed down? Or are the witnesses less active, zealous?

• VIII
    VIII

Just the girl scouts and a kid offering to shovel my driveway.

I purchased some cookies and let the young man shovel. Viva le free market!!

(No JWs in about 2.5 years)

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I live in a condo sub no solisitors(sp) are allowed in.

• Ding
    Ding

When I was a kid, JWs covered our town several times a year.

Now I hardly ever see them out.

I'm on their DNC list, even though I'm neither DFd nor DAd.

They come by once a year to see if we still live here.

We invite them in to talk, but they leave and don't come back for a year, when the same scene unfolds.

• Awen
    Awen

I live off a main highway with lots of businesses, no JW's so far.

I dare em.

They'll get the education of their lives.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Not for about 3 years. I think I scared them off.

• WhatAboutWatson
    WhatAboutWatson

No one has recently knocked on my door but this thread gave me a fantastic idea. For Halloween, I am going to do a study. I have the temptation to dress as either as a JW or Mormon(not in a disrespectful manner, very much like Trey Parker's "ORGAZMO") and see how many people actually want to learn about A or B. I expect religions to clash.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No, the jws here keep walking by my door. The last ones to come by was about 2 weeks ago. I don't know why they don't stop by anymore...knock on wood.

• nugget
    nugget

last time someone knocked my door it was to invite me to a JC. Thanks for that.

• Reality79
    Reality79

Nope, not for a while now, but they will learn the perils of knocking on my door if they ever come by with their poison.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit