so oompa got df'd this week...

by oompa 131 Replies latest jw friends

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

How is Oompa doing? I have not seen his posts lately.

I hope he is doing well.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

This is the shocking story of oompa's disfellowshipping.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Would it be poor taste to find out who these elders were that were on his committee and send then a note saying

"How does it feel to share responsibility to someone taking their own life?"

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Mickey, you are so right. I have been out of the org for about six years now and had forgotten about the angst that leaving or being pushed out can bring. He was stuck in a "no man's land" between the love for his family and the need to be out of the org. It's such a tough spot to be in.

As a lesson to all those who would come here in the future; Learn to let go of the org and even your family if you have to. Taking your own life is not the answer. You've got to force yourself to start a new life and never look back. There is healing, it takes time, and it can be done. Think positively about your future and never let the pain of the past influence your future.

• flipper
    flipper

Is it any wonder that more people don't commit suicide in dealing with WT society authority figures like Oompa did ? No person should have to go through the unjust treatment that he experienced from Nazi like WT society appointed elders. These elders and the WT society have so much bloodguilt on their heads for their insane policies that it reaches all the way up to the heavens. If I had a rocket launcher- these sons of bitches would pay. Rest in peace Oompa. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

My wife just mentioned that possibly even a better way to handle this is to get this story out to anybody you know to expose the WT society for what they really are doing to people. Letters to the editor in newspapers, talk shows, radio shows call in - what pisses my wife off is that many times people try to say that the Jehovah's Witness religion " isn't that bad " that it's " better than some religions " to be in . My wife says, " No it's not ! " This cult is resonsible for so many deaths it's unreal. It needs to come down- like yesterday. Sick. AS long as we have breath in our bodies- my wife and I will fight against this evil organization to free people's minds. I'm feeling anger and a renewed vigor and agenda regarding exposing this organization

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

You are so right, Flipper. I had been away from the forum last year and didn't realize they had done this to Oompa. I can't even think of a word bad enough to call them. The elders were figuratively sitting in their car watching him and just waiting for an excuse to get him. How evil. Murderers.

When Jaimie died, some had suggested some type of memorial page. We know all these stories, but up until now there has been no real concerted effort (or way?) to reveal the truth about what they do to people.

• baltar447
    baltar447

bump

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Baltar: Would it be poor taste to find out who these elders were that were on his committee and send then a note saying, "How does it feel to share responsibility to someone taking their own life?"

No, it would be very appropriate.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

These are the S.O.B`s that..

Killed Oompa..

The WBT$ Governing Popes..

............................. ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit