What I think the next move is...

by TheJigsUp 37 Replies latest jw friends

• TheJigsUp
    TheJigsUp

I'll keep it short.

You're no doubt aware of the 'If the GB say something that seems odd, just go along with it' thing

And the 'DO AS THE GB TELL YOU! DONT DOUBT THE GB!' thing

that they've been hardcore drumming for about the last decade...

I think it's in preparation to tell the R n F to start preaching 'Times Up Armageddon Is Here'

I might be wrong, but i dont think i am..

Watcha think?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I don't get what you are saying. Isn't that already what the GB is telling the JW's to preach?

• tec
    tec

You mean like - 'armageddon doesn't happen in a day; armageddon has already begun and we are in the process of it now' ?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I think he means like armegedon is here right now! similar to what they did in saying that christ started ruling invisibly in 1914.

I really believe they just want more and more to fall away so they can shut the doors and just chill in upstate NY.

• alanv
    alanv

Why would they say that? They have already said the anointed to not have any special insight. There view is keep at it until God intervenes.

• TheJigsUp
    TheJigsUp

sorry if i wasnt clear,

you remember they told us 'just like in the days of noah' and all that.. and there will come a time when the figurative door of the ark is shut, and the preaching message will change so that those outside cant come in anymore..

you know what i mean?

i reckon it's all about getting ready to drop that clanger.

so that the preaching will change from 'come and join our cult' to 'its too late now, yer all doomed'

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Maybe? If they feel like the preaching isn't working and they just need to protect the ones that are in... It would be funnyI think especially if they get some notice. Like this is the last year new ones or DF DA can come back. They will go mad trying to get there loved ones in. The elders would have to be more lenient on reinstatement... could be fun

• laverite
    laverite

TheJigsUp-

Your idea makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. Once it's too late, it's time to get in the arc. Why go around preaching something like "It's too late now. You are doomed." Or in other words, "Na na na na na! We told you so! LOSERS (with the "L" sign on the forehead)!!!" What would be the benefit of that? When the jig is really up, that's when you get in the arc and close the door, not waste precious time flipping people off.

Imagine the ramifications of the JWs going around preaching THAT message. Yeah, that would bring in a ton of money for the Watchtower Publishing and Real Estate Corp. A message like that would be highly detrimental to Watchtower Corp.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Well, I recall that ever since the early eighties the society gave the impression that the preaching message would change from a message of warning and salvation to one of condemnation where we would in fact be sayying "Too late" (Ha, Ha - Nelson).

So, the idea is not new.

• TheJigsUp
    TheJigsUp

fair enough laverite,

thats just what i think they'll do. and lets face it the things they do dont have to make sense after all..

the first time i read that 'if the gb say something that seems odd' thing i thought to myself. they are getting ready to drop a clanger.

and since they have been saying that for a while, what do you think the clanger might be.

i was brought up in the religion, and i was told that at some point the preaching message will change to what i just said.

so i think that is what the clanger they've been mentally preparing (control brainwashing) will be.

but im still curious what anyone else thinks the clanger might be, cos i can feel it in me bones....

they're getting ready to drop a biggun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit