by Pitchess Co-Gen 72 Replies latest jw experiences

• snowbird
    snowbird

Ole Min is OK, Bro D.

I jes' be funnin' wid him.

Syl

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

BroDan, trust me, Minimus has said much worse.

• OnTheWayOut
  • minimus
    minimus

Me loves black, tan, colored, white, yellow, etc.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Me loves black, tan, colored, white, yellow, etc.

What about Albino? Ever see a hot albino woman?

• minimus
    minimus

don't like albinos. sorry.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

One of my closest friends in high school who was medium black but with some Cherokee ancestry was beaten daily by a blue black school mate.

My Chinese friend is the darkest in her family. She shared with me that her mother used to call her names and beat her. This indicates some tendency outside of the North Atlantic slave trade to equate skin color this way.

Chris Rock has a great documentary called Black Hair on HBO now. It is still running. Many women on food stamps spend almost all their income on weaves. I recall the days of Angela Davis.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Was part of Main West Cong on Trafalgar in Houston, mostly black. Nice people. Monroe Cong in Monroe LA, mostly black and very generous, giving warm people. My Northshore cong in Chicago was a mix. Nice folks. Chamblee GA mostly white. Lawrenceville GA mostly white. Cartersville GA, mostly white. The last one was the worst congo for snottiness and disfellowshippings, Pharisee attitude. I thought that the parties were much more fun in Houston and Monroe. Oh, I forgot La Bellaire in Baton Rouge. This congo was more white. It was the friendliest, most generous to each other of all of my congos. Lawrenceville had the kindest, most intelligent elders, not disfellowshipping anyone. I must say that even in the black congos, there were more white elders than black.

In Houston we had two brothers from the Archie Bell and the Drells band.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

We have an incredible mix and diversity in our congo - it is really nice.

I could start a thread - who cooks the best food, white sisters, black sistas, hermanas or asian sisters. Now that could get interesting

• jam
    jam

I have mention this before, moved too Olk. to server where the need is great.

The town 97% white, Iam black. Three elders black and one Ms (white). The

cong. 95% white. The town we live in was A hot bed for the kkk in the 60-70,s

I served from 1977-1987. Moving from California I did not realize there was

A neighborhood for black and one for whites. We moved into the white neighborhood.

A town meeting was held as to what steps can be made to move my family out.

They thought I was there to start A black movement, boy was they wrong.

To make A long story, the ten years we live there, we dine with A ex KKK grand

wizard, I was ask to join the country club. ask to join the local ministers once A week

for lunch. It was a interesting experience, why did I move back you ask, my kids

lost their identity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit