I feel so guilty for refusing to help the sister of an elder who DF'd me years ago.

by african GB Member 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Undercover- Slow fade is on the cards, just not yet though.

• undercover
    undercover
    It's not going to be easy to regain my credibility on this forum, anyway, I brought it all upon myself.

No, it's not going to be easy. As far as forums go, this one is quick to pick up on the BS. That's because most of us, after escaping the WT BS, swore to ourselves that we're going to be more careful about believing anything anyone tells us. We're cynical and skeptical which one would expect considering what we've experienced.

I'm willing to give you a chance but if I see any shenanigans, I'll be right there with Outlaw calling you out...

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

African GB Member ...

I thought you were on the fast track to become a CO?

Being DF'd will slow down the process.

If you can get reinstated in the next few months, you could be a MS again by the end of the year, an elder next year and a CO the following year.

Just prayerfully consider your options and work hard and set a fine example for others.

We see a shiny new Buick in your not-to-distant future.

Rub a Dub

• Desert Rat
    Desert Rat

Hey AGBM, you have nothing to feel guilty about! I don't care what part of the world you live in, that was ridiculous of him to ask that of you! As already mentioned, you would end up being alone with her at some point, which could cause you both problems, an easy out for you!

Every body needs a second chance once in their lives. Keep being honest and leave the fairy tales offline, and you'll be just fine!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit