Hello Everyone...Just Joined Today

by DarioKehl 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome DarioKehl

That was a very interesting 1 st post and i look forward to hearing more from you,just curious about your length of time in the org.and a ball park figure of your age ? Your post struck me as a very mature person who could contribute much to this forum

WELCOME

smiddy

• Truth and Justice
    Truth and Justice

Hi Dariokehl,

Dario, Welcome my friend! Nice to have you here, I always enjoy meeting new people and giving them a listening ear. It does seem that our minds are so full of thought about the mistreatment by mere men who know nothing of the qualities of a compassionate sheperd. As humans, we feel alot of emotion and so we go ahead and start writing a thread. So we talk about this and we talk about that, and we vent at that moment what we feel. It's only natural, and so I understand what you're saying.

You were making some points about how you were not going to use foul language, or get involved in spats between posters, and that you wanted others who come on this site to know that this place will offer them encouragement to make those necessary adjustments for what they need to do. I AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY! When people feel that they need to vent, it becomes an excuse to use whatever language, so I admire the way you expressed yourself.

What I find so amazing, is that another poster kinda brought this up on a thread, (foul language, etc.) and I could'nt believe the responses of people who were jumping all over him. There were 2 or 3 people that came to his side, but the ganga-up on him, that didn't inspire no one. It came to a point where a well known poster decided she had enough, and was no longer wanting to be a part of this site. I certainly hope she will reconsider for the benefit of those who need good encouragement.

I no longer use any of the society's publications, I just read my Bible, it has been my help for the last 25 years. As far as your thoughts on atheism, I didn't want to mix the subject on this thread, but I will address it on another Posting. I still pray every day that the other half of my family will get out, I see little hints here and there. So as I conclude, My prayers will be with you on your journey for true Happiness! Jer.23:32 helps me understand why I left as well as my Parents. Dario, Take care!!

Happy Trails!! Truth and Justice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit