Will there be cars in the New System?

by laverite 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• im stuck in
    im stuck in

Not to be crass but who cares it's only a fantasy. Sorry but I am in a bad mood today. eff them all. stuck in

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

THERE WON'T BE A NEW SYSTEM.

ECCLESIASTES 1:9 "......there is nothing new under the sun."

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Russell and Rutherford (at least in the 1920s) believed that all the technological advances in the 19th and early 20th centuries were harbingers of the Millennium. I'm pretty sure they saw cars in a positive light, as bringing the world closer together and giving leisure and taking away the hard work of travelling long distances or up hill and down hill by other means.

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

Yes, there will be cars. But they'll be the Flintstone kind. Sole-powered!

• DanaBug
  • journey-on
    journey-on

When I was a little girl, I asked my daddy if we would have cars. He said "No." Then I asked him how would we get all the way across the world, and he said verbatim: "We will walk because we will have forever to get there!"

• blondie
    blondie

ding, as to d2d in the "new system," if the survivors are only baptized jws and their minor children, who would they call on d2d?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I am counting on it! I have already picked out my house on a lake and one of my neighbors cars. Come on BIG A!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Cars, Laverite?

You got to be kidding me!

According to "Revelation-The Climax" they won't even have drinking glasses in the New System! And you expect...cars?

Maybe someone could kindly give us a scan of page 308 in the Revelation book. It shows that people will have to gather at the stream for water and scoop it up with their hands and lap it like dogs. All the while wearing dress pants and white long sleeve shirts.

And you expect...cars?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpripwOz2is

• Black Sheep

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit