elders would like a talk with me

by varian 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Gayle
    Gayle

varian,,you sound like a 'softie.' Like you want to give the P.O. some benefit of doubt because he is nice,, but you felt ignored 4/5 yrs. That's plenty of time to prove how they truly are toward you and how you will be treated by going back. I am afraid the P.O. would just inform you that you are the one to change, for you to be forgiving, for you not to be stumbled and get back to all meetings and go door to door, as a "fix-all" for you to change.

I hope you can find a better network for you that would be more sensitive to your needs and health.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I'd say: "You never bothered to come and see me when I was sick so why now?" They had their chance to show you that they cared about you and did take it. If they were calling to ask you out for a beer or to take you to dinner that would be a different matter. But they're not. If you really want to see them have a Christmas party next year and invite them.

• dysfunction
    dysfunction

Thank you guys. I swear the "apostate and discreet slave" always gives the proper food at the proper time. The elders called me friday night, and I hung up the phone. You see I changed my voicemail to the automatic message just in case someone calls me who i do not want to talk to and I want them to think they might have the wrong number. When my phone went off I answered hello how can I help you? Then the person said hello sister blank... I hung up the phone and cut it off right away... Well Sat I had a birthday party the first one ever, and tell me why when I was talking about them to my disassociated cousin they was at my front door.. speaking of the devil.. I told my husband to tell them I was busy (who is not a witness) and to hurry up and get rid of them as I was waiting for the other guest to arrive.. namely my cousin who has faded. Anyways come to find out they told my husband that my sister... yes my sweet old sister went to my old hall where I had left my card in the hope of fading and told them that she was worried about me and that I might need encouragement... ain't that some mess.. So she put me on their radar and she has the nerve to pretend that she did not do anything since I did not confront her. She feels guilty because she sent me a text asking me if I am ok and ect... she was getting a vibe that something is or was wrong... What a loser my husband says she is mentally ill and needs a man. I am so piss at my sister, for going to the elders. My husband told them that I will contact them when I am ready, which means never. I also live out the area, which was my excuse for leaving that hall, so they can waste their gas coming my house if they wnat, but no one will answer the door.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit